Curious what thoughts people have on possible future Black Books from Forge World.
Number 9 is known to be Dark Angels and Dark Mechanicum, covering Thramas, and FW have stated that they have plans for many books beyond this. What sort of events and forces do you hope or expect to see? How could they be divided up?
Major ones that spring to mind for me:
- Mars (surprised this one hasn't been done already, really)
- The Webway War
- Tallarn (armoured forces?)
- Beta-Garmon (maybe more about campaign rules for different theatres of war?)
- The Shadow Crusade and the Underworld War
- Imperium Secundus and the passage through the Ruinstorm
- And of course, the Siege itself, which I'm expecting will be multiple books
These ones I feel could get books to themselves, and there are a bunch of potential smaller events that maybe could be packaged together:
- Prospero II
- The events of Angel Exterminatus
- Corax's guerrilla war
- The Wolf Cull
- Jaghatai's battles before returning to Terra
- The Salamanders bearing Vulkan back to Nocturne
Of course there's always the possibility they'll craft something new, or expand on something otherwise only mentioned in passing, but those are the ones I can think of based on the BL material.
Edited by Tymell, 22 April 2019 - 09:02 PM.