Blender's WIP Crusade

Blender

• 4 weeks later...

After reading about how good company veterans on bikes are on Implausible Nature, I went and built some bikes! Still have 6 more to build.

Og8kW6E.jpg

I like them! I am going to have to do some conversions myself on my bikes for thr storm bolsters, but i dont have any grey knights. Lol

After reading about how good company veterans on bikes are on Implausible Nature, I went and built some bikes! Still have 6 more to build.

Og8kW6E.jpg

I like them! I am going to have to do some conversions myself on my bikes for thr storm bolsters, but i dont have any grey knights. Lol

Thanks man! I prefer grey knights cause I get a lot of storm bolters in one box. Whereas other boxes only give 1 or 2 storm bolters. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have run them. they killed 40 pox walkers in two turns with typhus buffing them. However, I found them more effective driving around shooting. The power swords didn't cut it (no pun intended) when I was trying to fight a blight drone in close combat. If I do stick them in close combat, I would give the sgt a powerfist next time. But they are all the anti-infantry one needs. As tough as an aggressor and faster too puts out about the same amount of firepower.  

Might need to build some vs death guard then as thats where I have struggled a lot last time I played them. Exactly vs 60 poxwalkers Screening objektives. Getting into cc with rhinos is also not advisable since dg wants you to come to them for their close ranged firepower Edited by Marshal Vespasian

Yeah I would recommend them for eliminating anything T4 and below. Deathguard are tricky, they can blight-grenade things to death like my assault terminators once you get close enough, that mortally wound on 5+.