Celestine the Living Saint novel

bkde

• 2 weeks later...

So I read my copy of this book and it gave me a cool idea for a new stratagem.

Spoilers:

Her name is 'Hope': 2CP After Celestine is brought back to the field via her own resurection ability, you may deepstrike her anywhere on the field, outside of 9" of your opponent. If you do, she gains +1 Strength and +2 attacks with her Ardent blade for the rest of the game.

If it's any help, according to the Black Library website, the Celestine novel is available for pre order on 27th August.  Hardback of course, so 30 + dollars?  The paperback and ebook versions would probably come out soon after.

Of course, this could also signal the start of the Sisters releases, say early September maybe.

Of course, 'Hope is the first step to Damnation', and as I've been waiting on new Sisters for decades, I'm not going to get my hopes too high.

If it's any help, according to the Black Library website, the Celestine novel is available for pre order on 27th August.  Hardback of course, so 30 + dollars?  The paperback and ebook versions would probably come out soon after.

Of course, this could also signal the start of the Sisters releases, say early September maybe.

Of course, 'Hope is the first step to Damnation', and as I've been waiting on new Sisters for decades, I'm not going to get my hopes too high.

If they show an actual model (even just the 3d printed test copy of the full model they showed last year) at the previews this weekend, I would say that anywhere from as early as the end of july down through september would be possible. 

If they don't show anything sisters related, i'd say we're still likely looking at a November release.