Syll’Esske, the Vengeful Allegiance New Slaanesh prince

Syll’Esske, the Vengeful Allegiance New Slaanesh Daemno prince.

Lets see: 

superb mini:

AdepticonReveals-Mar27-Slaanesh43jjhfvbd

heavy hitter:

40kSlaaneshDatasheets-Apr23-SyllEsskePro

40kSlaaneshDatasheets-Apr23-SyllEsskeWea

We don't know yet his points.

But he seems a nice alternative to standard daemon prince (even if he doesn't fly, but movment 9").

I'd like to add him with my new CSM and daemon engines/discordant.

And for once, he looks more prince than dameon!

What do you think guys?

I think OP's connecting point was using these with Slaanesh Daemon Engines, which would benefit pretty well from it. The preview said it will have both the Herald and Prince auras, meaning reroll 1s to hit plus +1S. If we are lucky the "Herald locus" will have a different name and will stack with the current herald's aura. Edited by Doom Herald

I think OP's connecting point was using these with Slaanesh Daemon Engines, which would benefit pretty well from it. The preview said it will have both the Herald and Prince auras, meaning reroll 1s to hit plus +1S. If we are lucky the "Herald locus" will have a different name and will stack with the current herald's aura.

Ah, good point. It's also probably a psyker

Definitely a great model and sick rules, however it's a Codex Daemons choice not a Codex Chaos Space Marines choice, so if you want to take him you have to take a separate Daemon detachment or lose Legion benefits in your CSM detachment.

I'd definitely 40k him up if I wouldn't also use my Daemons for AoS though.

Isn't Slaanesh a sufficient keyword for a detachment which allow to mix several units of slaanesh, even if they are not all daemon?

Sure but not if you want Legion benefits from that detachment.

I would probably take the herald off his back. It looks weird. Possibly replace it with a backpack/power pack device with biomechanical tentacles coming from it as a stand in. 

I think i would also swap out the axe as it has a thousand sons feel to me. 

If you didn't like the herald on his back, you could also move the herald down to the base so its just standing there next to him.

The model is great and 9" move is good too. Being a daemon faction isn't terrible especially if you were to ally a supreme command detachment with say 3 Lord Discordants as they advance and charge with the help of a Slaanesh daemons detachment, but at that point 9" move is still too slow and you can't ignore cover in movement phase either which a winged daemon prince doesn't have that problem.

I'll definitely keep Syll on his shoulders, but I think I'm going to magnetize her ... potentially the whip as well. Otherwise I can't imagine how to transport them without breaking everything lol