Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shattered legions; V, X, XVIII, XIX

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Johanhgg

Johanhgg

++ MODERATI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 719 posts
Thanks alot guys! Yes im also guessing he had the time to say ”im Alpharius” before he died. Not everyday you kill a ”primarch” 😀

While im waiting for some White Scars-bits im working on my 1000 p zone mortalis-salamanders list. The tourament will be after the summer so i have lots of time left:)

CE534FB9E365440E9CF3.jpeg
206E6B685E214D4A86F6.jpeg

• Pacific81, Pearson73 and our_baz like this

Pearson73

Pearson73

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,658 posts
  • Faction: Warriors of Mayhem/Iron Hands

The flames are nicely done on the pauldron, are you thinking of a full heavy flamer squad, or will be embedded with veterans?

Johanhgg

Johanhgg

++ MODERATI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 719 posts

The flames are nicely done on the pauldron, are you thinking of a full heavy flamer squad, or will be embedded with veterans?

Thank you! Im a little unsure. My list is 2 cataphractii squads, a veteran squad, termie-Delegatus, and either a leviathan Dreadnought or something in the line of a breachersquad and hvy-flamer support squad, cant make up my mind 😀

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)