Abaddon and the new terminators' size

Borky

So, I've seen a few size comparison pictures of the old vs new terminators, and loads of pictures of Abaddon, but I was just wondering if anyone has any pictures of Abaddon next to the new terminators and perhaps the DG terminators?

I love Abaddon's lore and ADB's Black Legion novels, but I'm a little worried about the new models size myself.

I was going to model him without the base seeing as i'm not a massive fan of the primaris marine on the base, but a bit of putty fixed that. He is the perfect size really, taller than the other marines as he should be but not cartoonishly big.

I think that is what I was worried about, I wanted him to stand out but not look too out of place as the thing I love most about Abaddon is that he’s still a marine - just a tad bigger.

I think your conversion has helped a lot also! I can’t stand the new trophy rack, it the old one looks great!

HereticMarine1 I would heartily recommend getting a pin-vice and a few drill bits (I use 1mm for wrists or gun barrels, even banner poles,  and 1.5mm for feet-to-bases, shoulders etc.) great for dryfitting or building models to be painted in sections, or even a cheaper way to make swap-able weapons on models.

Models like havocs where torso->arm->wrist->gun->other hand->arm->torso etc. are well served with pinning.

I use malleable gardening wire from dollar stores, can bend well, be cut with my plastic clippers without damaging them, and $1 is more than you'll ever need.