Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Great Mordian Restoration Project!

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

Mordian Glory

Mordian Glory

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 494 posts

Armies that rely on a certain phase almost exclusively tend to have difficult early games that can make or break it, I think of my poor Daemons army that spends the first turn or two getting kicked in before you can finally start your plans and such. Then you're almost racing to convert the game into a win as the turns count down sweat.gif If you can deliver enough damage quickly enough you can usually do well enough though, and it sounds like you had that so a good list and plan for it thumbsup.gif

Such is the nature of the game, in cases like there where you can expect to reliably pull ahead once you remove your opponent's gambits that of course means your game rests on that prevention - a wily opponent who can keep pressing for long enough will be all but assured victory, and some armies will naturally be better at this than others. The game would be boring without such events right? msn-wink.gif

Indeed! I really like that style of game where it feels you manage to pull it back despite the odds, it just seems very Guard-like :) 

• walter h and 4CIN87 like this

"I once gave the order to one of my platoons to fix bayonets and charge a squad of genestealers. If they believed in the emperor hard enough they could win... I don't think they believed enough..."

WhkeMH9.jpg
v9Z8gMi.jpg
oJPD61i.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users