Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lucius the Eternal viability

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TZ20

TZ20

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 34 posts
  • Faction: Chaos Space Marines

I'm currently in the middle of planning an Emperor's Children/Slaanesh warband and wanted to know what people thought of Lucius the Eternal. I'm considering putting him into my force as a warlord, but I'm unsure of whether or not he's worth it. Points wise, 85 isn't bad and an extra 2 attacks if he's purely targeting a character, but my concern is whether he'll last long enough to get into combat in the first place.

It would either be Lucius, or a jump pack chaos lord instead. 

Slow painter, quick reader, many ideas but little time.

DominikB

DominikB

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 722 posts
He’s a fairly average beat stick lord, but slow as you say but not bad for 85pts. He’s sword is D2 as well, being master crafted

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,341 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

Ive had a 50/50 experience so far with him, the bad games are from my own mistakes though as I have got used to 8th edition. He is not bad but I still have to tinker with my list a bit and play against a more varied selection of opponents until I can make an accurate review on him. But I do enjoy using him, and thats all that matters to me really. 

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

''Help! Help! I'm being repressed!!!'' - Dennis the Peasant, England. 932 A.D.

Dolchiate Remembrancer

Dolchiate Remembrancer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,658 posts
  • Faction: CSoV, TSons
Having faced him i would recommend him.
He is a fun character to play with and against. A threat in cc and dominant when placed in the right circumstances.

Segmentum Ultima::Dolchiate Sector ++Tales of Warfare in a Sector of the 41st Millennium++
IA: Crimson Sons of Vengeance(BA Successor) ++ IT: Thrallband Tusmah(TS Thrallband)

ETL_Medal_03.gif ETL_Medal_04.gif  gallery_29004_10383_212.pnggallery_62972_10568_30745.jpggallery_48988_10069_9408.pnghPRn0FW.pnggallery_48988_13169_15439.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users