The Ork FAQ, if you want a link
Here's all the changes:
- Shock Attack Gun changed to rolling for strength when the unit is chosen to shoot with
- Megatrakk Scrapjet only gets 1 of its two big shootas with +1 to hit from Grot Gunner
- Lootas changed to rolling for number of shots when the unit is chosen to fire, and no longer persists through the phase.
- Flash Gitz Kaptin is leadership 7.
- Mob Up only applies to Boyz units.
- Warphead can only be used on each weirdboy once.
And some stuff from the general FAQ that applies to us:
- Wholly Within (IE, for KFF) finally clarified to require every model to be wholly within
- Flyers can't block movement entirely
- Overwatch is now "as if the shooting phase", and you can't use stratagems when it isn't the phase
So, there's an obvious nerf to Mob Up, but I think that was both expected, and not too bad. It sucks for non-loota units to be affected, but considering the other directions they could have gone to nerf stuff, I'll take it. Other than that, not much is a direct nerf.
One thing to note is that we can now determine the SAG's strength, and the Loota's shots, before choosing a target. That seems like a pretty good quality-of-life change to me. No more shooting infantry at S10 and Knights at S3.