Showcase: Terrain of the Underhive

Ranulf

+ Showcase: Terrain of the Underhive +

The purpose of this thread is to feature the terrain that members have created for use in their campaigns. 

Feel free to post up pictures your terrain pieces - if they feature gangs savagely tearing each other apart, all the better! :biggrin.:

+++

How much effort would it be to make some “meat” kababs cooking?

Little details like these really sell the setting. I remember seeing a scratch build table recently and my favourite detail was a washing line, complete with clothes, stretched between two buildings. It definitely helped to add to the immersion.

Keep ‘er lit.

Dallo

• 2 weeks later...

Posted this in the kill team forum as well - hopefully there isn't too much cross-polization.  If you've already seen these, my apologies.

This is half the stuff in the mechanicus killzone box (so, everything but the plasma conduits).

sW3jkyh.jpg

zKfUWxy.jpg

And some detail shots:

Dtxy3EY.jpg

f7oAGsD.jpg

Lzujnub.jpg

And here are some with some some chaos cultists facing off against some old school cawdor.

HzgE5FO.jpg

U0RsedT.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

In the district of Grubbers' Heights lies an old mine shaft. After decades of inactivity, a taciturn group of miners have bandied together to work the mine once more. Only the miners of the Kindred know just how far the shaft plunges but rumours abound about what lurks beneath Grubbers' Heights. Where ever the shaft leads to, it has certainly proven to be lucrative for the Kindred judging by the recently acquired dozer unit they have purchased.

A spokesman for Kindred put their good fortunes down to "hard work and being blessed by the four armed Emperor."

gallery_229_14888_75978.jpg

gallery_229_14888_61355.jpg

gallery_229_14888_23926.jpg