Showcase: Gangs of Necromunda

Ranulf

+ Showcase: Gangs of Necromunda +

The purpose of this thread is to highlight the efforts that members have put into their Necromunda gangs and to (hopefully) inspire others looking to start their own gangs. 

Feel free to post up pictures of your completed gangs - any associated fiction you may have written up can be included, but it's not necessary, just pictures will do! :smile.:

+++

Edited by Lord Ranulf

My 3 gangs:

Original Metal Orlocks:

24749275657_4852634c6a_c.jpg

My old gang from 1st edition, I repainted them when the new Necromunda came out. I still love these old guys.

Van Saar:

47665710421_09bebf9c0c_k.jpg

47665710321_a6f9584e06_k.jpg

I watched Harlock, Space Pirate and loved the look of the Gaia Legion troopers, so set to work on these.

The Carnevale:

45977613244_d8e3efb2a2_b.jpg

My custom gang, and arguably the most enjoyable modelling/painting project I've ever worked on.

Hope you all like them.

Wow. :eek:

So much awesome. Your Orlocks are the same scheme and almost exactly the same loadout as my Orlock gang back in the day! :laugh.:

The Carnevale is off-the-richter! Fantastic kit-bashing all the way through. :thumbsup:

-Ran

• 3 weeks later...

The Raven Queens

House Escher Gang

K8nwpQX.jpg

lSlztCp.jpg

House Escher is unique among the great Houses of Necromunda, for its gangs are entirely made up of women. Masters of pharmaceuticals and chemical manipulation, millennia of dabbling in potent alchemical technologies has left their men-folk as withered and imbecilic weaklings, good only for artificial breeding programs and gene-harvesting. The House regards this as no great deficiency and Escher gangers are among the most lethal to stalk the hives of Necromunda. What an Escher might lack in terms of raw physical strength compared to a Goliath, she more than makes up for in speed, skill and sheer psychotic flair.

EDHk3RF.jpg

Escher gang leaders rise from the ranks of the House by virtue of their destructive attitudes and furious intelligence. Many of these hive war-maidens were once narco-terrorists, riot-girls or combat-chem test subjects. Too unhinged or aggressive for the House labs or trade clans, their skills have been turned to wreaking havoc on Escher’s rivals amongst the other Clan Houses, especially the brutes of House Goliath.

jb602fi.jpg

rFL0ryK.jpg

Note: Standard issue House Escher unique armour and weaponry. 

oPKjEYB.jpg

9iJ7UUP.jpg

uHBruIq.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for letting us know - and again, excellent work.  The animal prints in particular - just wow.  I tried doing animal prints on some recent models, and your work absolutely blows mine away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...