Hello everyone!

Hello! Long time fan of the 40k universe since middle school in the 90s! Had a small bunch of dark angels but only for painting as a kid until 8th edition where I started a small army of emperor's children to play with a group of friends and then became hooked Haha

Unfortunately my poor children suffered an incident with a metal carry box and a flight of stairs so I'm looking to start a new army but the choice is very difficult!

Looking forward to joining in :)

Unfortunately my poor children suffered an incident with a metal carry box and a flight of stairs so I'm looking to start a new army but the choice is very difficult!

:ohmy.::ohmy.::cry:

Can they not be repaired? What are your top choices for replacements if not?

Welcome to the B&C all the same :)

:ohmy.::ohmy.::cry:

Can they not be repaired? What are your top choices for replacements if not?

Welcome to the B&C all the same :)

Thanks! :)

Sadly not really no they were very damaged but was a very small force like I said so not too tragic lol

For top choices it depends on the day lol seriously I change my mind all the time haha atm it's between genestealer cult, militarum tempestus or a flavour of marine/chaos marine as Iv been advised to wait for fulgrims boys incase of a codex