The Blood Angels ETL VII Campaign Awaits!

Jolemai

A few interesting tidbits:

• The Dark Angels are mobilising hard this year (pre-event and satellite event); we're really going to have a fight on our hands keeping them at bay. The are due a good run at our expense...
  • As are the Tau and the Templars. We really need to be on our guard. Get those HQs from our previous pre-events turned in quickly to roll on to the next vows.
  • I have it on good authority that Index units are in this year. We can really exploit these with our jump pack and bike characters should you choose to go down that route.

Unfortunately brothers, It is very likely that I won`t be joining you all this year as I`m really not 100% at the moment I`m afraid :/ If I don`t join you this year I`ll definitely be cheering you all on from the sidelines though :)

Unfortunately brothers, It is very likely that I won`t be joining you all this year as I`m really not 100% at the moment I`m afraid :/ If I don`t join you this year I`ll definitely be cheering you all on from the sidelines though :smile.:

That is a shame :sad.:

However, first vows can be made up until the 1st July (time TBC, usually around 1700 UTC) so if you're feeling like a small vow this time next month then you're more than welcome to join in the fun :)

I’ve primed :-

Primaris captain (w/power sword)

Captain w/jump pack, thunder hammer, storm shield and melta gun

Primaris chaplain

Primaris Ancient

Two redemptor dreadnoughts (all dakka + missile)

15 intercessors (one sgt w/power fist)

10 hellblasters (sgt w/plasma pistol)

Still to prime:-

Primaris librarian (blue)

Primaris apothecary (white)

I think these will be my first vow

Edited by redshadow

I've been back and forth on what I want to do. Part of me wants to do my fancy TDA librarian so he'll be ready for the FoB next year, with the bonus re-roll for completion in the ETL.

I know I'm doing Kairan Sun, aka CB Tycho. If index is in, a 100 point snag priest on bike with powersword is more than likely in also.

I've been back and forth on what I want to do. Part of me wants to do my fancy TDA librarian so he'll be ready for the FoB next year, with the bonus re-roll for completion in the ETL.

I know I'm doing Kairan Sun, aka CB Tycho. If index is in, a 100 point snag priest on bike with powersword is more than likely in also.

Oh... damn. Yeah. A fob character. I need me one of those xD

BA contemptor underway, hopefully i'll do both arms tomorrow and then start priming this weekend! >_< The ETL is nigh.

And now I want to convert my standard contemptor into Mortis pattern... Hey, I should have some spare lascanons from the Centurion kit somwhere! If there would be 4 of those...:whistling: 

1 day to go! :biggrin.:

Just over three weeks left to sign up for our ETL campaign and we really need your support. Going to keep this thread ticking over until the entry closes but we're going strong on 22 contributors so far which is half way to last year's amount (44).

Any questions, please ask :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Final call for Blood Angels recruits during the Time of Challenge!

To be reading this you have made your way to Angel’s Fall across the rad-deserts, a process that weeds out the weakest. The hazards of the desert are many, and it takes a forum member of extraordinary skill and courage to even reach the Place of Challenge. Once there you will have vied for the 80 or so places that are available. Should you succeed you are taken up in Sky Chariots; but should you fail you are left behind either to guard the place of testing or to make your way back to your own tribe.

With places still available, time is of the essence. Make that final push for us and yourselves as the timer until our departure has begun - On the 1st July at 1700 UTC (1000 PDT, 1200 CDT, 1300 EDT, 1800 BST, 1900 CEST, (02/06) 0100 AWST, 0230 ACST 0300 AEST) the doors for the ETL VII will close forever to new participants. If you wish to join our cause, now is the time. Get off the fence, make your vow and join our reinvigorated forum as put our stamp on the ETL history books once more.