Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Crimson Fists (~1,300 points) Mostly Primaris

Space Marines Primaris Crimson Fists Tooth and Claw Dark Imperium

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ImperialTuba

ImperialTuba

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 38 posts

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Imperium - Space Marines) [82 PL, 1312pts, 5CP] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

**Chapter Selection**: Crimson Fists

Detachment CP [5CP]

+ HQ +

Captain in Gravis Armor [7 PL, 118pts]: Boltstorm gauntlet, Master-crafted power sword

Primaris Lieutenants [5 PL, 74pts]
. Primaris Lieutenant: Master-crafted auto bolt rifle

Primaris Lieutenants [5 PL, 74pts]
. Primaris Lieutenant: Power sword

+ Troops +

Intercessor Squad [10 PL, 180pts]: Auto Bolt Rifle, 9x Intercessor, Intercessor Sergeant

Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 90pts]: Auto Bolt Rifle, 4x Intercessor, Intercessor Sergeant

Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 85pts]: Bolt rifle, 4x Intercessor, Intercessor Sergeant

Scout Squad [6 PL, 55pts]
. Scout Sergeant: Astartes shotgun, Chainsword
. 4x Scout w/Boltgun

+ Elites +

Aggressor Squad [6 PL, 111pts]: 2x Aggressor, Aggressor Sergeant, Auto Boltstorm Gauntlets/Fragstorm Grenade Launcher

Primaris Ancient [5 PL, 69pts]

Redemptor Dreadnought [10 PL, 156pts]: 2x Storm Bolters, Macro Plasma Incinerator, Onslaught Gatling Cannon

+ Fast Attack +

Inceptor Squad [10 PL, 135pts]: Assault bolter x2, 2x Inceptor, Inceptor Sergeant

+ Heavy Support +

Hellblaster Squad [8 PL, 165pts]: Plasma incinerator
. 4x Hellblaster
. Hellblaster Sergeant: Bolt pistol

++ Total: [82 PL, 5CP, 1312pts] ++

The list is mostly just a mash up of the units from Dark Imperium (which I already own) and Tooth and Claw (which I'm considering getting). Not sure if there would be a way to use the Captain that comes with Tooth and Claw without the army being Space Wolves. Not expecting this to be a perfect list, but I was thinking it would be one possible way to grow my ranks in the future without spending too much. I'd appreciate any suggestions. (Also, not sure why the text shows up in blue. Couldn't figure out how to fix that.) 

Edited by ImperialTuba, 07 May 2019 - 10:04 PM.

• Zephaniah Adriyen likes this

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 328 posts

Technically speaking, the unique character model in Tooth and Claw is actually a Lieutenant equivalent. But yeah, he gets special Wolves-only wargear. Maybe consider eBaying it, make back a little bit of money?

= All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation. =                         = Revere the Omnissiah, for it is the source of all power. =

My first real conversion, the ruinous Lord Rotpurge.                           Project: Steel of Ages, led by Fabricator-General Zephaniah Adriyen.

My Death Guard Warband, the list Lord Rotpurge is a part of.            The home system of the Crimson Knights.

My Astartes list, the Crimson Knights.                                                  "On Lord Leviathan, Fallen Knight of Ragnarus" - Zephaniah Adriyen

ImperialTuba

ImperialTuba

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 38 posts

Technically speaking, the unique character model in Tooth and Claw is actually a Lieutenant equivalent. But yeah, he gets special Wolves-only wargear. Maybe consider eBaying it, make back a little bit of money?

Way ahead of you on that, haha. I ordered the whole box and it's sitting unopened at my house. I'll be selling the Genestealers to make up for the cost. Might hold on the the Lieutenant. Haven't decided yet.

• Zephaniah Adriyen likes this

War Angel

War Angel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,062 posts
  • Faction: Eagles Eternal
1300 is a weird point value, what are you trying to get this to?
USMC based Space Marines, the Eagles Eternal check out their WIP blog at The Eagle Spire
Eagles Eternal 4-1-1
gallery_45765_12339_49118.pngETL_2013_03_Custos_Fidei_03.jpggallery_48988_6285_5081.jpggallery_48988_6285_1098.jpggallery_48988_6285_1641.jpg

ImperialTuba

ImperialTuba

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 38 posts

1300 is a weird point value, what are you trying to get this to?

Yeah, not really sure what I was thinking when I posted this one, haha. I was mostly considering the models that I currently had and was planning to get at the time of posting. I've put together a more updated list that's 1,500 points of Imperial Fists and gives a better idea of how I'm planning on growing my army moving forward. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Space Marines, Primaris, Crimson Fists, Tooth and Claw, Dark Imperium

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users