Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Painting Software

Painters Paint Primaris

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TheFreshMemes

TheFreshMemes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts
  • Faction: Orks

Hi! I'm new to the Warhammer scene and so I don't have any models yet but plan to get some soon. In the meantime I've come across a primaris marine paint planner while looking at color schemes for my army and wanted to play around with it. I'm using a Chromebook so I can't use MS Paint and I'm having trouble finding good painters/editing software for Chrome. If there are any suggestions please let me know

PrimarisSpaceMarinePaintingPlanner%2528p

Fulkes

Fulkes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,834 posts
  • Faction: Slaanesh Daemons
It's a bit old school in terms of Marine options but Bolter and Chainsword has a Space Marine painter thing.
  • Exilyth and TheFreshMemes like this

My company inform me that their new primaris brother just don't fit in the safety harnesses. And the Chaplain won't let us ride unless we buckle up.

NovemberIX

NovemberIX

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,002 posts
  • Faction: November Warriors
I think both GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) and Inkscape work on chromebooks.
  • Exilyth likes this

Exilyth

Exilyth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 272 posts
  • Faction: AM, SM, GSC

Since all you'd need is a flood fill tool (and maybe a pencil/brush), MS Paint would do indeed. Maybe one of the alternatives like Krita, Pinta or Paint.NET is available for chrome os.

I think both GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) and Inkscape work on chromebooks.

I second that. While they're less uncomplicated than MS Paint, both are great tools for working with raster/vector images.

gimpshop is a project based on gimp which makes the UI look and behave more like photoshop - that may be a good alternative if it is available for chrome os and you prefer something more similar to photoshop.

Edited by Exilyth, 10 May 2019 - 04:59 AM.

WH40k: Astra Militarum: ~2500 Pts, Space Marines: ~2000 Pts, GSC: ~500 Pts

and if I had a camera, I'd post some pictures of them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Painters, Paint, Primaris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users