Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2k pure Slaanesh Daemons

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jbickb

jbickb

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,895 posts
Greetings All,

I've been considering collecting Daemons as a fun side project. I like that I can use them in AOS and 40k so a dual purpose army seems good. So I worked up a list.

Now this list is primarily fluffy. There are 66 daemonetts, 6 HQs, 6 Fiends, 12 Seekers, and a sould grinder which has 6 legs. But I was curious if you thought it would at least play well. Not looking for top table optimization, just a light critique to make sure I didnt miss anything worth including.

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Chaos - Daemons) [86 PL, 1385pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

Chaos Allegiance: Slaanesh

+ HQ +

Herald of Slaanesh on Steed [4 PL, 82pts]

The Contorted Epitome [10 PL, 195pts]

+ Troops +

Daemonettes [12 PL, 157pts]: Alluress, 21x Daemonette, Daemonic Icon, Instrument of Chaos

Daemonettes [12 PL, 157pts]: Alluress, 21x Daemonette, Daemonic Icon, Instrument of Chaos

+ Elites +

Fiends [4 PL, 126pts]: Blissbringer, 2x Fiend

Fiends [4 PL, 126pts]: Blissbringer, 2x Fiend

+ Fast Attack +

Seekers [16 PL, 205pts]: Daemonic Icon, Heartseeker, Instrument of Chaos, 11x Seeker

+ Heavy Support +

Soul Grinder [12 PL, 180pts]: Mark of Slaanesh, Warpclaw

++ Supreme Command Detachment +1CP (Chaos - Daemons) [33 PL, 615pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

Chaos Allegiance: Slaanesh

+ HQ +

Infernal Enrapturess [4 PL, 80pts]

Shalaxi Helbane [14 PL, 260pts]: Living whip

Syll'Esske [11 PL, 210pts]

The Masque of Slaanesh [4 PL, 65pts]

++ Total: [119 PL, 2000pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

Thanks guys!
Never Mistake:
My Silence for Ignorance
My Calmness for Acceptance
My Kindness for Weakness

Amon777

Amon777

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 62 posts
I quite like this list. The new demon HQs for slaanesh are very powerful. You are made of tissue paper though and this army will live or die in the movement phase so make sure you enjoy that playstyle.

jbickb

jbickb

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,895 posts
Oh yeah I know they are tissue paper, but really they are planned as allies for my eventual Emperor's Children army. But that'll be on hold til we get a dex for EC. So a daemon ally force seems more doable at the moment
Never Mistake:
My Silence for Ignorance
My Calmness for Acceptance
My Kindness for Weakness

darkseren1ty

darkseren1ty

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 535 posts
  • Faction: Verum Venatores, Word Bearers

as stated above. its a fast, hard hitting list. but it is in fact tissue paper. 

I would drop the elites and 2 of the hqs

Replace them with 2 allied slaaneshi disco lords and winged daemon prince with warptime. you can pull of around +40" of movement in a turn with 1 disco lord.

14" move + d6 advance. warptime

thats on average 34"

a nearby slaanesh character (i would deepstrike in) gives nearby slaanesh daemons advance + charge.

thats around 40" total movement in a turn on average.

it would help negate a lot of enemy shooting if it multicharged early game. 

...alternatively 3 heldrakes and multicharge turn 1 to negate a lot of enemy firepower. you will probably have to sacrifice the lot of em, but you can safely run out the rest of your army to catch up to the heldrakes while being free of a lot of enemy firepower.

ETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei03.jpgETL_2016_Banner_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jpCall_of_Chaos_9_Banner_02_Failed.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users