Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Necromunda Releases from Warhammer Fest

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

MrFlutterPie

MrFlutterPie

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 278 posts

SUPER excited for Enforcers.  I have a full size Arbite 40K army and I used some of the old metal Enforcer models for special weapon troops and officers.  I can't wait to convert these new plastics over.  I'm thinking I might use the GSC codex to represent them now that IG vets lost their carapace armour options. 

KhPFO6N.pnggallery_51296_10593_8492.pngY4wv64l.jpg

#CelestineReborn2017

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,965 posts
Enforcers! Noice.

beefeb

beefeb

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 336 posts

theres multiple must haves for me then, kal jerico, dome runner/ammo jack, headsman, and Helmawr enforcers....my happy cup runneth over!

Battybattybats

Battybattybats

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,452 posts
Enforcers before Spyrers, Ratskins, Scavvies, Redemptionists is a surprise but I’m very pleased to see them coming.
  • Antarius likes this

Master Commander Ajax

Master Commander Ajax

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 678 posts
  • Faction: Black Castellans

Enforcers are going to be awesome. GW is getting really good at these teaser videos.

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.

Magos Takatus

Magos Takatus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,485 posts

Those Delaque heads really are a gift to the Adeptus Mechanicus players here. Bloomin' marvelous. 

Formerly known as Flame Boy since about 1999. Time for a change! smile.png

My Adeptus Mechanicus Ploghttp://www.bolterand...og-torburnides/

My Ork Ploghttp://www.bolterand...oys-orky-horde/

https://www.instagra.../magos_takatus/

gallery_48988_15465_6059.png

RedFox

RedFox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 816 posts

Those Delaque heads really are a gift to the Adeptus Mechanicus players here. Bloomin' marvelous.

I'm afraid they'll be too big.... skitarii are very small and Delaques are taller than regular marines. Still worth trying though...

Edited by RedFox, 11 May 2019 - 02:35 PM.

Cyrox

Cyrox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,128 posts
The Enforcers teaser video was perfect, I can’t wait to see these.

Really hope they look good - has there been any new Enforcer artwork in the gang war books?

"I remember when Ragnar Blackmane had blond hair and this was aaaallll fields....."

gallery_60566_6038_4617.gif tn_gallery_60566_6038_42067.jpg gallery_60566_6038_1993.gif

sockwithaticket

sockwithaticket

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,728 posts
  • Faction: Crimson Tears

I'm afraid they'll be too big.... skitarii are very small and Delaques are taller than regular marines. Still worth trying though...

They're very slender, though. The heads will be fine.

Crimson Tears, Deathwatch and Inquisition WIP thread (most recent page):
http://www.bolterand...updated/page-28

Deathwatch Hall of Honour thread:
http://www.bolterand...maccrage/page-4

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpg

Cyrox

Cyrox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,128 posts

Was there any hint from GW staffers at the event as to when we might see these?

"I remember when Ragnar Blackmane had blond hair and this was aaaallll fields....."

gallery_60566_6038_4617.gif tn_gallery_60566_6038_42067.jpg gallery_60566_6038_1993.gif

Slasher956

Slasher956

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,743 posts
  • Faction: OoOML, Ulthwé

Anyone else think that the teaser viideo could easily be for an FPS?

Dyspraxic & Dyslexic  - So I might not write/explain what I think I have as clearly as intended to.... 

I'm confussed... what side of the fence am I on???

happy.png

Brother Chaplain Kage

Brother Chaplain Kage

++ SACERDOS UMBRA ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 8,025 posts
  • Faction: VIII Legion - Crimson Sons

Yeah, Enforcers are not Arbites and I want them to look completely different. 

• Lord Marshal likes this

dVIGLrG.pngFPVd6je.pngQiZFXmD.png

Hope is the first step to despair.

Check out my Instagram for other stuff I can't post here.

the emperor is scottish

the emperor is scottish

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 507 posts
Sorry to the mods if this is slightly off topic but the ash waste nomads were teased at the Vegas open which feels like forever ago.
Hearbreakingly disappointed that nothing was shown over the weekend. Any idea when these guys will grace us?

fire golem

fire golem

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,038 posts
  • Faction: XVth Legion, Loyal Siege force

Sorry to the mods if this is slightly off topic but the ash waste nomads were teased at the Vegas open which feels like forever ago.
Hearbreakingly disappointed that nothing was shown over the weekend. Any idea when these guys will grace us?

The Ash Waste Nomad stuff we saw (it was at the Horus Heresy/Necromunda weekender I’m pretty sure, they don’t show concept stuff at events like LVO) was very very early concept work for stuff we won’t see for a couple of years minimum.

Petitioner's City

Petitioner's City

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,795 posts

The Ash Waste Nomad stuff we saw (it was at the Horus Heresy/Necromunda weekender I’m pretty sure, they don’t show concept stuff at events like LVO) was very very early concept work for stuff we won’t see for a couple of years minimum.
Apparently Dave drew them the day before! But I might be wrong on that.

Was there any hint from GW staffers at the event as to when we might see these?

Garro said enforcers are end of summer, suggesting the new book is early summer. Given that Kal is out next weekend, I guess that means the new book should be soonish too?

Edited by Petitioner's City, 18 May 2019 - 10:25 AM.

• Cyrox likes this
Cinema itself is a trick of time — still pictures passed through a focused beam of light at 24 frames per second. We are reminded of that in La Jetée...

Darnok

Darnok

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 787 posts
  • Faction: CSM, Daemons

Kal has no current rules, right?

Enforcers being set for a Q3 release most likely also means the book will be out with them as well. Unless we are super lucky and the book includes Kals rules and is released next week or the week after. A man can hope...

Noserenda

Noserenda

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,468 posts
  • Faction: Scythes of the Emperor

Now the WD rules have made Hired guns not worthless im a lot excited for Kal, well, Scabs anyway as ill probably use my metal Kal as he looks a lot nicer :P 

The Outlanders stuff wont be coming for a while, the SG crew dont want to do them in the next couple of years at least, i suspect because of how problematic Redemptionists and Ratskins are, plus if most of the mare vet necromunda players they probably instinctively hate Spyrers :D 

Awww man i just remembered Pit fighters, plastic pit fighters would be amazing :) Next thing to beg for after enforcers? 

Perry

Perry

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 949 posts
The designers talked favourably about Ash Wastes, its something they want to do in the future.

Spyrers wont be in a full list, they said it bended the old game mechanics too much, but we might see one or two added to our games.

Reclusiarch Krieg

Reclusiarch Krieg

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,032 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

My FLGS just notified me about new items:

• The Book of Peril – 96 pages, rules expansion
  • Badzones Environments & Events Cards

Any idea what the heck are those? :o

phoenix01

phoenix01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 262 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines

Enforcers will probably get me into Necromunda.

Probably.

Can't say for sure until I see them.

Darkwrath121

Darkwrath121

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 450 posts

My FLGS just notified me about new items:

• The Book of Peril – 96 pages, rules expansion
  • Badzones Environments & Events Cards

Any idea what the heck are those? :o
Book of Peril was talked about at Warhammer Fest. It's an expansion adding environmental hazards and 'bad zones', as well as the new characters like Kal Jerico

Ranulf

Ranulf

++ EQUESTER CANEO ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,057 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka, House Orlock

WarCom has a scan up of The Book of Peril table of contents as well as rules snippets for Kal and Scabs: Necromunda: A Guide to Kal & Scabs

-Ran

ZIbfbQY.jpg L_T_4_2019_Medal.gif

Cryptix

Cryptix

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,263 posts
  • Faction: Dusk Raiders, Lords of Stone
Hell yeah, official Venator guilds! And I was very confused for a few moments about when Mal got a skull prosthetic before I realized it was his hair painted weirdly :P

Well would you look at the time, it's zombie o'clock!
sml_gallery_55866_13614_5370.jpgL_T_3_2017_Badge_02_Chaplain.jpggallery_4664_12529_16642.jpggallery_60566_6038_377.gifCall_of_Chaos_10_Banner_02_Failed.jpg

ODM

ODM

++ SODALIS ENSIFERUM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,461 posts
After that teaser, I'm surprised there are no enforcers in this book. Most likely means another book this year to support their rules?
ODM
Unforgiven Battle Force
Crusade for Redemption

Imperial Guard
The Cadian 122
Gaunt's Ghosts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users