Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Adeptus Titanicus preview from Warhammer Fest

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Fajita Fan

Fajita Fan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,072 posts
  • Faction: All of them?

I'll need a banner or two of the new Knights.

Blame my iPhone for typos because I'm 95% on mobile.

Sherrypie

Sherrypie

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 940 posts

Fellas, I think the point of named Titan terminals is that they have some special rules in the box below the name. Guns come and go, but those little touches remain...

#ConvertEverything!

30k / 40k / Epic: Truescale Death Guard / Mechanicum project http://www.bolterand...s-with-the-xiv/

AT: Legio Favilla walks, Ashen Gods unleashed http://www.bolterand...gods-unleashed/

gallery_48988_16045_17820.pngsml_gallery_48988_16045_8658.png

Captain Idaho

Captain Idaho

++ ARGENTARIUS IRACUNDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 17,800 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines
Loving it. Named titans is such a cool way of brining some narratives to life.
I've started up a new YouTube channel! Please support me as I attempt to grow it.

Serious Geeks

Burni

Burni

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,296 posts
So not only is the big guy plastic but the Questoris fist and carapace are too?! Amazing!

Anyone have pictures of that Questoris sprue?

Sandlemad

Sandlemad

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,340 posts
that Porphyrion though

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,848 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment
I’m kinda hoping for a single box with one knight for like 15 dollars that has one of every weapon, so I can pick up a few and have enough to outfit banners the same way.

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

Zhiv

Zhiv

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 426 posts
  • Faction: Order of the Quill

So not only is the big guy plastic but the Questoris fist and carapace are too?! Amazing!

Where you picked that up?  I know we saw the big guy in a sprue, but I haven't seen the small ones?

gallery_48988_10069_73849.png

DuskRaider

DuskRaider

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,672 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard, 3rd Grand Company
The only thing I see is they're saying the extra sprue will be included in Questoris boxes soon, but what about the people who already have Questoris? I'd hope they're going to release the sprue separately and at a decent price.
  • Burni, Battybattybats, LetsYouDown and 1 other like this

Check out my Photobucket Here
 DuskRaider's 40K Nurgle: An Experiment in Flesh and Machine (House Makabius & Dark Mechanicum WIP currently)

In Service of the Death Lord: DuskRaider's Adeptus Titanicus Project

DuskRaider's 30K Word Bearers Force

DuskRaider's 3rd Grand Company Death Guard Legion Force

To view my older threads, please go to the link HERE and download the add-on to view Photobucket linked images.

Burni

Burni

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,296 posts

Where you picked that up? I know we saw the big guy in a sprue, but I haven't seen the small ones?

There’s a pic on the Sprues and Brews link in Mendi’s post which shows it unpainted and it looks plastic to me rather than resin.

Zhiv

Zhiv

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 426 posts

The only thing I see is they're saying the extra sprue will be included in Questoris boxes soon, but what about the people who already have Questoris? I'd hope they're going to release the sprue separately and at a decent price.

That's censored.gif  up.  

Perry

Perry

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 949 posts
Porphyrion knight will be 1 per sprue, 2 sprues per box. So you get 2 knights.

One primary weapon, the missiles and a choice of hull weapons (lascannon or autocannon i think)

No idea on price and they were tight lipped on rules.

Should be released very soon.

DuskRaider

DuskRaider

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,672 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard, 3rd Grand Company
Their options look good for bringing the pain to Titans. Should be an auto-include in a Knight House list.

Check out my Photobucket Here
 DuskRaider's 40K Nurgle: An Experiment in Flesh and Machine (House Makabius & Dark Mechanicum WIP currently)

In Service of the Death Lord: DuskRaider's Adeptus Titanicus Project

DuskRaider's 30K Word Bearers Force

DuskRaider's 3rd Grand Company Death Guard Legion Force

To view my older threads, please go to the link HERE and download the add-on to view Photobucket linked images.

Mendi Warrior

Mendi Warrior

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,749 posts

From Sprues & Brews https://spruesandbre...ptus-titanicus/

gallery_116407_15011_290244.jpg

I agree with Burni, seems like plastic to me. Looks like there are 2 variants of the gauntlet, one with open fist, the other one closed. Curious to see the sprue. I am glad I haven't bought extra questoris knights yet. I hope the pricing will not go up when the sprue is included in the box … I'll probably be disappointed ...

• Noserenda likes this

Noserenda

Noserenda

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,468 posts
  • Faction: Scythes of the Emperor

Im just glad there is a left handed fist too, might want to replicate my 30k knight army if i do go down the rabbit hole of a full AT one :D 

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,848 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment
I imagine the price will go up but I hope to god it only goes up to 42-45 instead of 50. I have a Dominus Maniple built right now and I’m trying to expand to a second Dominus Maniple and a Myrmidon Maniple without destroying my wallet.

Edited by Marshal Rohr, 12 May 2019 - 02:09 AM.

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

FlamingDeth

FlamingDeth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,441 posts
  • Faction: The Raven Order, Deathskulls

and Aeronautica Imperialis is coming back too

Intriguing! This is something I think we need more info on.
Formerly known as CardinalVirtue

Battybattybats

Battybattybats

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,452 posts

From Sprues & Brews https://spruesandbre...ptus-titanicus/

I agree with Burni, seems like plastic to me. Looks like there are 2 variants of the gauntlet, one with open fist, the other one closed. Curious to see the sprue. I am glad I haven't bought extra questoris knights yet. I hope the pricing will not go up when the sprue is included in the box … I'll probably be disappointed ...

Skull helm! SKULL HELM!

The Omnissiah has answered my prayer!

At last! Finally I can start building my 6 knights from the Grand Master set. I’ll just have to trade/buy enough. At last House Cydonia of New Ares will join Legio Apex of Forgeworld St Hoagland!

(Also I think I’ll grab the red and gold trailer dice for the order dice, I can always use some other matching dice for d6 without filthy traitor markings on them).

Battybattybats

Battybattybats

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,452 posts
So if these parts are plastic... what’s on the sprue?

So far we’ve seen two gauntlet arms, a rocket-pod and two new heads. Unless it’s a tiny undersize sprue like old shield sprues then surely there’s got to be heaps more on that sprue even if it’s got 3 lots of what we’ve seen?

Reinhard

Reinhard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,442 posts

From Sprues & Brews https://spruesandbre...ptus-titanicus/

Hmm what's the left hand weapon of that knight? 3 circle saws?

Mendi Warrior

Mendi Warrior

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,749 posts

Good question. I would guess the rocket-pod is made of 3 parts. Maybe a 3rd head variant? Two more gauntlets, to have both left and right open fist / closed fist? A new rearranged sprue where these replace the previous set of weapons and heads? Sold as a second box of questoris? 

Hmm what's the left hand weapon of that knight? 3 circle saws?

closed fist I guess

Reinhard

Reinhard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,442 posts

Ah, of course.

Zhiv

Zhiv

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 426 posts

Suddenly I don't feel bad for not having bought questoris yet.  biggrin.png

fire golem

fire golem

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,038 posts
  • Faction: XVth Legion, Loyal Siege force

They said it would be separate too.
  • Burni and Battybattybats like this

Burni

Burni

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,296 posts

They said it would be separate too.

Perfect. I’ve still got the second set from my GME on sprue.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users