Inceptors - different flight stands and poses

Nice work!
They will definitely be more stable this way
A thing to remember though - as the Inceptors will be much more more dynamic, it's good to add some weight to the center of the base as otherwise the weight center may move significantly to one side of the model. Perhaps a few magnets below the base? Or some other random metal object? Or some actual stones added?

Nice plastic rocks btw. Where did you get those from?

looks good! I;ve ordered some of these for mine to do something similar:

http://dragonforge.com/for%20sale%20images/dforge%20items%20for%20sale/Gaming%20bases/ancient%20ruins/40%20mm%20ancient%20ruins%20pillar%20bases%20set%20one.jpg

Oh sweet, a fellow son of Sanguinius! :)
Will you be joining us on the E Tenebrae Lux painting event? 

Your version of Dante looks very nice. I presume this is his post-Devastation-of-Baal incarnation, when he no longer feels obliged to wear the Mask of Sanguinius at all times?

Yes - post devastation of Baal! (And that I tend to signify HQ’s by having them helmetless)

I’m a recent joiner, so haven’t taken part in the ETL before. When does it start? (I just put the base colors on Dante over the weekend, so unless it started a few days ago he may not be eligible)

It starts on 1st June and will last fo 3 months. To participate, we have to enter our first vow during June. To be eligible for ETL, models can be basecoated (one color, any color).
Each participant will be able to pledge 5 vows. Once one vow is completed, another can be made. Any failed vow cancels all previous ones, so we need to keep our word :)
It's great fun and very inspirational for all.

HERE is our motivation thread in the Blood Angels subforum.

Will do! Unfortunately I just started my sanguinary guard but I still have a dreadnought to pledge!

Fanatastic! Just keep in mind that in order to participate in the event, you need to pledge your first vow by the end of June. Even if you start working on it later :)

• 1 month later...