Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Horus Heresy Preview: Dark Angels and Book 9: Crusade

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,943 posts

Do you guys think the DA will have access to weapons not seen in other Legions? Handheld Cbeam pistols, Volkite Snipers, etc

Would be very fitting

Wait WHAT!?

Volkite Snipers

CHOOOOM SNIPERS!?

I want some... doesn't matter which Legion.
WANT!
Agreed. Choom Snipers would be AWESOME.

+++snip+++

Don't think that this is a pre-Lion Legionary. As long as I'm not mistaken, the name of Dark Angels came along with the Lion, right? And if those were from the latest Fest, does that mean there might be more stuff from that seminar besides the already shown?

*edit*

Volkite snipers? Is that even possible? Isn't their range limited?

I mean, the Glaive exists, so a Volkite sniper weapon isn't too out there compared to THAT :lol:

Edited by Interrogator Stobz, 22 May 2019 - 04:28 PM.

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,076 posts
  • Faction: Order of Baal, Dal'yth Sept

On the other hand it would be super cool if heraldry shields were some kind of company designators or something. Though I doubt it.

Nothing stopping you from doing that. I use tilt shields on my Knights of Baal for the squad markings for example. ;)

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

Jareddm

Jareddm

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,250 posts

Shame most of the wings didn't survive into the 41st millenium.

Perhaps not as part of the Dark Angels chapter, but based on the wing descriptions, the Consecrators share the same symbol as the Firewing, and the Star Phantoms share the same symbol as the Dreadwing. So it's possible that the founding of these two chapters was an attempt to rebuild the skill and technology these two wings portayed prior to the splitting of the legions.
  • MegaVolt87 likes this

Slips

Slips

++ ARCHIMAGIRUS RUDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 14,216 posts
  • Faction: V,VII,IX,XII,XV Legions
The board rules are clear on Off-Topic Discussions which, complaining (valid or otherwise) about Ultramarines in a thread dedicated to the Dark Angels in the upcoming book which the Ultramarines do not participate in, very much is.

So, in that light, either stay on topic or, better yet, don't post at all instead of veering a thread off topic.

And that goes for everyone.

Edited by Interrogator Stobz, 22 May 2019 - 04:34 PM.

• Kelborn and Panzer like this

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

++Part of the ship...Part of the Crew++

+] Use the Report Button! [+

RikuEru

RikuEru

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,292 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

*snip*

Be careful what you wish for...
Your Ultramarines may end up looking like Abhumans cosplaying as Ultramarines, unable to even correctly assemble their bolters.

And this thread is not about the Ultramarines or all other missing units for specific Legions.
Let the DAs rejoice that they were not cursed...

Edit: I am sorry Slips, I wrote this while your reply was on its way!mple?

Edited by Slips, 22 May 2019 - 03:43 PM.
No worries.

• Kelborn likes this

q6c0AMP.pngUZREYOk.pngrm0hCox.png4bqeAKq.pngSuMQ47R.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users