ETL VII is coming...

If you have the time, I suggest reading through all of last years rules. As a first summary, quoted from there:

E TENEBRAE LUX (ETL) is an open-for-all event that aims to motivate the frater to build-up their armies in solid blocks in an environment of friendly competition while cultivating frater interaction within individual forums as well as on a cross-forum level. ETL is designed to play down the inherent disadvantage of low traffic for some forums, setting a number of goals to keep everyone motivated and levelling out as much as possible the chance of victory for all.

The challenge is to paint, to the best of your ability, game-legal units for your preferred army over a three-month period.

The rewards come in two broad categories: personal and collective ones. On a personal level everyone who completes his/her vows will receive the “Custos Fidei”, the ETL badge of honour – a glorious distinction as veterans of previous ETLs can testify as well as other badges of individual achievement. On a collective level, there are a number of rewards with the most eminent one reserved for the Faction that cumulatively has the highest ETL score which will become “ETL Dominus” i.e. the ETL VI Champion!

For the newcomers, brace yourselves for the juggernaut that is the ETL, and for the grizzled veterans: welcome back!

I have failed in searching up what E Tenebrae Lux is. Can someone enlighten me? From what I can tell it's a painting competition. It looks like fun!

Hi Icosiel, sorry I did not pick this up earlier, for some reason I forgot to follow this particular thread... :ermm:

As Darnok said, looking up last year's ETL will answer most of your questions. It is a B&C-wide event, where participants range between 400-500 depending on the year. It's really great fun.

Feel free to ask me any specific questions either publicly or via PM. :smile.:

I have failed in searching up what E Tenebrae Lux is. Can someone enlighten me? From what I can tell it's a painting competition. It looks like fun!

Hi Icosiel, sorry I did not pick this up earlier, for some reason I forgot to follow this particular thread... :ermm:

As Darnok said, looking up last year's ETL will answer most of your questions. It is a B&C-wide event, where participants range between 400-500 depending on the year. It's really great fun.

Feel free to ask me any specific questions either publicly or via PM. :smile.:

Thank you! So if I'm reading everything right, then starting in June we'll have our own "Grey Knights Outpost" topic in this forum, and I can start my vows then?

The next model I was planning to do for my GK army is an Inquisitor in Terminator armour from the Ordo Malleus (Daemon Hunters).

Since the model doesn't have an official codex, and I'm making it specifically for my GK army (I have no other Inqusition models, nor Imperium army), can I have that model as a contribution to the GK forum? It doesn't have an official model either so I was going to convert a GK model with different bits anyway...