Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ETL VII is coming...

ETL VII

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 14,334 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

31666_3fccdbb38c5d144aa1a88f10f70279de.p

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!*

I Captain Semper of the mighty First will accept any challenge and will emerge victorious! 

Here it goes: 

IF the SWs get a higher ETL Score than the DAs by the end of the event, I will paint 5 SWs Battle leaders corresponding to the 5 top scoring SWs players. Furthermore, I'll customise those Battle Leaders to the specs of the 5 top scoring SWs players, so it could be anything from Power armour, Terminator Armour (any kind), Primaris or on Thunder Wolf.

Something similar to the "Debt to the Wolves" I did some years ago (see my sig).

*I know the challenge was never really issued! :lol:

• Triszin, Jarl Caldersson and GrFlur like this

RikuEru

RikuEru

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 977 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves
((Almost tempted to just post a green heart in response...))

Well, let's see...

I, RikuEru, of the brawling Sixth will accept your challenge and honour it in turn!

Here it goes:

IF the DAs get a higher ETL Score than the SWs by the end of the event, I will paint a 5 man squad of Primaris Dark Angels and the DA Lieutenant (Zahariel?) dedicated to the 5 top scoring DAs players and honourable (Captain) Semper. (The difference in rank is merely on GWs part and not a personal attack)

While my collection and bits boxes do not allow me to make the "commission" as customizable as yours, I will ensure all 6 of them will be converted to be characterful, worthy Sons of the Lion and painted to the best of my abilities.

There, I said it.
(And tho I already see myself doing it, I might aswell even do it if we win)

Edited by RikuEru, 17 May 2019 - 03:54 AM.

• Captain Semper, Triszin and GrFlur like this
When the Pack runs once again, worlds tremble, enemies die and the Hunt begins!

ETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpgETL_2016_Badge_08_Badge_of_the_Hero.jpg

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 14,334 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Haha, don't worry, Captain is not even a rank for DAs, the appropriate term is "Master". Having said that if you read Godron Rennie's Execution Hour, you'll know that Captain Leoten Semper is in fact a human and Captain of the Dictator Class Cruiser Lord Solar Macharius (or Macharius for sort). smile.png

So it's on! smile.png

P.S. 

Also, 

((Almost tempted to just post a green heart in response...))

Well, let's see...

I, RikuEru, of the brawling Sixth will accept your challenge and honour it in turn!

Here it goes:

.... dedicated to the 5 top scoring SWs DA players ....

Did you actually mean SWs or DAs? unsure.png

RikuEru

RikuEru

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 977 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves
Ah yes, I remember you talking about that somewhere else!

No, of course, I meant dedicated to the DAs! I will edit that...

Edited by RikuEru, 17 May 2019 - 03:54 AM.

• Captain Semper likes this
When the Pack runs once again, worlds tremble, enemies die and the Hunt begins!

ETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpgETL_2016_Badge_08_Badge_of_the_Hero.jpg

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,815 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos and Wolves

IF the Dark Angels or the vastly superior warriors of the Wolves get a higher score than the Chaos Marine faction I will dedicate a mini to the top three Fraeter from that forum. I would go five but I lack the required bits to do so, and if both forums beat Chaos Ill do the top three from both... 

Also a few of us over in the Chaos forum are having a little Chaos Spawn beauty competition for any Spawn vowed and completed, so if any of you guys fancy doing an out of competition vow and knocking out a cheeky Spawn mini feel free to join in. :tu: 

• Captain Semper, Darnok and RikuEru like this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

''Help! Help! I'm being repressed!!!'' - Dennis the Peasant, England. 932 A.D.

Darnok

Darnok

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 247 posts

There is also some gathering of Fallen - for the overly haired Marines in here: basically sort-of corrupted (or maybe genuinely loyal?) Dark Angels from the Heresy era, that nowadays DA are (trying to) hunt down - and anybody is welcome to do an OOC contribution. Poke those robed weirdos with something they can not resist I say!

Lord Ranulf

Lord Ranulf

++ EQUESTER CANEO ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,713 posts

31666_3fccdbb38c5d144aa1a88f10f70279de.p

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!*

I Captain Semper of the mighty First will accept any challenge and will emerge victorious! 

Here it goes: 

IF the SWs get a higher ETL Score than the DAs by the end of the event, I will paint 5 SWs Battle leaders corresponding to the 5 top scoring SWs players. Furthermore, I'll customise those Battle Leaders to the specs of the 5 top scoring SWs players, so it could be anything from Power armour, Terminator Armour (any kind), Primaris or on Thunder Wolf.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Lord Ranulf of the Thunderwolf Clan has heard your brave words, Captain Semper of the First. For the glory of Russ and the Allfather, I shall make you eat them!

Lord Ranulf pledges for the VLKA FENRYKA! Honour and Victory to the SPACE WOLVES Chapter!

Edited by Lord Ranulf, 19 May 2019 - 11:32 PM.

RIMqFBL.jpg L_T_4_2019_Medal.gif ZIbfbQY.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ETL VII

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users