ETL VII is coming...

This may be exactly what I need. I've been trying to get a campaign moving since January; I forgot how much work goes into it.

But when it comes to painting, the truth is I'm nervous about painting again. I was never a great painter to begin with, and my vision isn't what it once was, and I'm out of practice. I keep putting it off and putting it off, and I need something to kick me into gear- this very much could be it, because the campaign is almost ready to launch. So here's what I have that needs painting:

Penitent Legion/ Ministorum:

4 Death Cult Assassins

3 Crusaders

Mistress

Repentia conversion

Mistress [Wargames Exclusive]

5 Sealed Repentia [Wargames Exclusive]

7 Pin-up Repentia [Wargames Exclusive]

3 Penitent Rhinos [Conversions]

Sisters of Battle:

Celestine and Geminae

Verydian

Cannoness with Progenum [Wargames Exclusive]

3 Dominions

4 Retributors

10-15 battle sisters

Hospitaller Inerogatrix [Conversion]

Exorcist

Immolator

Inquisition: 

Female Inquisitor 

Female Cullexus [Wargames Exclusive]

And when the codex drops, that list will grow. The goal is to diminish this list as much as possible, before the release so that I don't get overwhelmed when it comes.

Looks like an impressive stash! And I'm a big fan of War-games Exclusive! :woot:

OK, don't be nervous and don't be intimidated by the, quite large, backlog. Start small, remember you have 5 vows. You can spend the first two to get gradually back into painting with very manageable tasks - like a single mini vow (say the Mistress) or a small squad... But also be mindful to the fact that all units pledged must be game-legal according to 8th edition rules. 

So for example, 3 Dominions is not legal as minimum legal size for them is 5 (4 Dominions and 1 Dominion Superior). Same applies to the 4 Retributors while Repentia squads come at a minimum of 3 and can be expanded to a maximum of 6... So it might take some tweaking to align everything to 8th Edition requirements. :smile.:

The (interim) Codex for the Sisters can be found in the Chapter Approved 2018 publication. If you don't have access to it, I'll be happy to assist - just PM me and we'll get it from there! :smile.: