ETL VII is coming...

Coolio. I have the new codex so should be good for unit options and points. I'll have a look at what I have left to paint at the weekend. I know I have at least 4 rhinos, but troops I'm not too sure on. I have plenty of other vehicles and dreadnoughts (plus a fire raptor and storm eagle) but they wont count .

You could just as well do your HH DA for the AoD forum (for loyalists most likely?) and pledge some units as an OOC contribution to the MotF as well.

Edited by Darnok

You could just as well do your HH DA for the AoD forum (for loyalists most likely?) and pledge some units as an OOC contribution to the MotF as well.

DA as loaylists? That was a good one

Ha, I should in theory but I have been lured by the new CSM releases so I'm keen to get them done. I'd have no chance of getting everything painted that I would like to. As with everyone, i would just like to see me paint more miniatures than I purchase. Ebay has lot to answer for!!

DA as loaylists? That was a good one

So my fellow dark bretheran... I've found out I'm out of Black Spray paint. While for two - maybe three - models this isn't an issue, I have set up a Khornate Chaos Lord... of the Word Bearers. And an Emperor's Child. So I ask unto you... should I push ahead and spray them white and just... repaint the black bits later, or wait to purchase some black?

I'll be in the running for Chaos again this year, although my time is going to be a lot more limited this year and missing the first two weeks due to holidays. At the minute it's looking like:

1-2 chaos lords

2 sorcerers  

20-25 Marines

5 chosen 

1 hellbrute 

I think I still have a knight lying about somewhere which can be chaosified.

So my fellow dark bretheran... I've found out I'm out of Black Spray paint. While for two - maybe three - models this isn't an issue, I have set up a Khornate Chaos Lord... of the Word Bearers. And an Emperor's Child. So I ask unto you... should I push ahead and spray them white and just... repaint the black bits later, or wait to purchase some black?

I undercoat all my models with a brush anyway...

Yea low model count for me this year, no rush to build stuff either. Stress free ETL painting the minis I really want to paint. So Spawn of various sizes and Possessed.

Oh as the Keeper of Secrets has been updated, should I vow my RoC Keeper as a Spawn?

Oh as the Keeper of Secrets has been updated, should I vow my RoC Keeper as a Spawn?

Would a Daemon Prince not be more fitting?

Exhibit A

99819915013_KeeperofSecretsNEW03_500x.jp

Exhibit B

225px-EpicKeeper.jpg

Are we talking A or B?

Edited by Darnok

As Dragonlover said, they are in the new Codex so they are fine. Now for Blackstone, I want to say yes, but I do not actually have it... Let’s say yes, but if there is a reason to split the entires between the various Chaos forums, pls let me know.