ETL VII is coming...

I'm starting off with two Armiger Warglaives and a Dominus Valiant then I'll go from there. Hopefully the Chaos Knight Codex will be out by then so I can get proper point cost.

Do Chaos Knights need to pledge R&H or are they a floater like last year? Rules changed midway they last year and look likely to again this year as well.

I'm definitely pledging a hellverin and trying finish a Knight up as well. Id like to mix in some berzerkers as well but I guess the sense I need to pick a forum

I will hopefully be pledging for R&H for my first ETL.

I'll be looking forward to this! Nice!

After looking at the rules I don't think I have anything that is eligible at the moment and I do not plan on buying anything in the near future. I think everything I own has been primed black and airbrushed the first off white in my Xana II process. I do all my airbrushing in bulk and the things I planned on using have been at this step for months and I had hoped to use this event to finish them up. O'well. Maybe next year.

Nifty, if your based in the UK send me a pm, I have some leman russ that I could send over if you wanted? :)

Unfortunately, brothers, I might well not be doing the ETL now this year due to IRL just knocking me a bit recently :/ If I don`t I`ll be waving you on from the sidelines :) 

Nifty, if your based in the UK send me a pm, I have some leman russ that I could send over if you wanted? :)

Unfortunately, brothers, I might well not be doing the ETL now this year due to IRL just knocking me a bit recently :/ If I don`t I`ll be waving you on from the sidelines :)

I am USA based. And its not about not having stuff to do its about having stuff that is eligible for ETL. I air brush in bulk so I have a bunch of things that are primed and have the first off white coat on them that are not eligible. Only thing I have that's eligible are 20 FW Tech Thralls. Since I have limited hobby time its not worth stopping my work on my Knight Castigator for the little guys that I would likely not play with any time soon.