ETL VII is coming...

Captain Semper

I think the upcoming Contrast paints might bring an influx of people doing Plogs and whatnot. While I am not a huge fan of the concept - inks and heavy washes have been a thing for decades - the results on "organic" models are really nice. Painting the little gribblies like Gaunts has never been easier!

Maybe this will motivate some Nid players to engage their grey masses during ETL? I sure hope so. :smile.:

Are the Cults part of the tyranid effort within ETL, or their own thing?

Part of the Tyranids. The B&C does not keep a separate Cults forum, it has integrated their discussion in the Tyranids' forum and the ETL mirrors that. It's also for the best as it makes sense from an in-Universe perspective and the ETL mechanics... :smile.:

Come on guys! I am active on B&C mostly for ETL and I KNOW some of you lurkers can just paint some tyranids!

The awesome amass of Cult characters offers us a lot of conversion options, and Contrast paint will be available soon for your gaunt backlog!

I was tempted, but, once again, I will stand for the bugs! Do not let me remain forum champion so easy!:teehee:

My primary focus will be working on a non-tyranid, non-ETL compatible model (is 40k but already has more than a single colour primer coat before you ask Cap) for the everchosen competition unfortunately. Also most of my hive is thankfully painted now. Depending on how good the contrast line ends up being, I might be able to toss in a unit of stealers in before the entries close.