New 30K models!

FW has dropped the ball a couple of times before with Legion-specific models, but not this time! I love every single thing about these guys. This will be the very first time I pre-order something from GW.

I've pre-ordered from GW before, but this will DEFINITELY be the first time I pre-order from Forge World.

Because I need all of these. Preferably several of the Dreadnoughts :lol:

A great 40k Company Champ in PA and a TDA Lt. will make nice additions too.

But what about the now very realistic potential for the LION??

Oh. yeah.

They'll knock it out of the park. I expect some archaic armour on him, considering they used Mark 3 and cathapractii armour for the praetors. 

Seriously, they couldn't have choosen better gear for those two and the Contemptor. 

Also noticing a lot of red on these and a lack of green, I'd have probably gone for more green on some of those red parts but damn they look awesome.

Terrans maybe?

Astonishing models! Got me to grap my notes for my DA successor again. ;)

Also noticing a lot of red on these and a lack of green, I'd have probably gone for more green on some of those red parts but damn they look awesome.

Reminds me of the Dark Angels in the original Rogue Trader rulebook which were black and red with no green. I suspect that may be the look they are going for. Green armor didn’t appear as a Dark Angel color until 2nd Edition and the black armor was retroactively relegated to Pre-Heresy/Heresy era armor and The Fallen (as well as the Ravenwing).

Love the new models, I’ve been waiting decades for this! Can’t wait to see the Lion!

7089509A-CB91-4F2E-B379-29D7132908EB.jpe