Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Imperial Fists (~1,500 points)

Imperial Fists Space Marines

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ImperialTuba

ImperialTuba

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 59 posts
  • Faction: Raven Guard, Astra Militarum

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Imperium - Space Marines) [88 PL, 1527pts, 8CP] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

*Chapter Selection*: Imperial Fists

Battle-forged CP [3CP]

Detachment CP [5CP]

+ HQ +

Captain in Gravis Armor [7 PL, 118pts]: 3. Tenacious Survivor, Boltstorm gauntlet, Master-crafted power sword, The Burning Blade, Warlord

Primaris Lieutenants [5 PL, 74pts]
. Primaris Lieutenant: Master-crafted auto bolt rifle

Primaris Lieutenants [5 PL, 74pts]
. Primaris Lieutenant: Power sword

+ Troops +

Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 90pts]: Auto Bolt Rifle, Auxiliary Grenade Launcher, 4x Intercessor, Intercessor Sergeant

Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 90pts]: Auto Bolt Rifle, 4x Intercessor, Intercessor Sergeant

Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 90pts]: Auto Bolt Rifle, 4x Intercessor, Intercessor Sergeant

+ Elites +

Aggressor Squad [6 PL, 111pts]: 2x Aggressor, Aggressor Sergeant, Auto Boltstorm Gauntlets/Fragstorm Grenade Launcher

Primaris Ancient [5 PL, 69pts]

Redemptor Dreadnought [10 PL, 156pts]: 2x Storm Bolters, Macro Plasma Incinerator, Onslaught Gatling Cannon

+ Fast Attack +

Inceptor Squad [10 PL, 135pts]: Assault bolter x2, 2x Inceptor, Inceptor Sergeant

+ Heavy Support +

Devastator Squad [8 PL, 167pts]: Armorium Cherub
. Space Marine Sergeant: Combi-plasma
. Space Marine w/Heavy Weapon: Lascannon
. Space Marine w/Heavy Weapon: Lascannon
. Space Marine w/Heavy Weapon: Missile launcher
. Space Marine w/Heavy Weapon: Plasma cannon

Hellblaster Squad [8 PL, 165pts]: Plasma incinerator
. 4x Hellblaster
. Hellblaster Sergeant: Bolt pistol

Predator [9 PL, 188pts]: Hunter-killer missile, Predator autocannon, Storm bolter, Two Lascannons

++ Total: [88 PL, 8CP, 1527pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 618 posts

That blue is painful to read. However, the list itself doesn't look too bad. I'd recommend cutting down a bit on points to take you to or under 1500 if that's the category you're running.

• ImperialTuba likes this

= All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation. =

gallery_48988_15465_989.pnggallery_48988_15465_2505.pnggallery_26154_15777_6252.png

= Revere the Omnissiah, for it is the source of all power. =

Brother Captain Alberic

Brother Captain Alberic

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 110 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Fists, Black Templars
Have you only got the battalion? You’ve got enough HQs to have either a spearhead or vanguard detachment with the units you have. Might as well have an extra command point.
  • ImperialTuba likes this

In the Truth of the Emperor we trust.

ImperialTuba

ImperialTuba

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 59 posts

That blue is painful to read. However, the list itself doesn't look too bad. I'd recommend cutting down a bit on points to take you to or under 1500 if that's the category you're running.

Sorry about the blue, haha. I was looking into that, trying to choose what upgrades and weapons I could do without. But if that fails I'm hoping as long as I'm in a casual game my opponent won't mind. 

Edited by ImperialTuba, 13 May 2019 - 06:23 PM.

ImperialTuba

ImperialTuba

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 59 posts

Have you only got the battalion? You’ve got enough HQs to have either a spearhead or vanguard detachment with the units you have. Might as well have an extra command point.

I had not considered that. I didn't even know what Vanguard and Spearhead detachments were until I looked it up. I only knew about Patrols, Battalions and Brigades. Thanks for suggesting it!

War Angel

War Angel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,243 posts
  • Faction: Eagles Eternal
Have you managed to get a game in with it yet?
USMC based Space Marines, the Eagles Eternal check out their WIP blog at The Eagle Spire
gallery_45765_12339_49118.pngETL_2013_03_Custos_Fidei_03.jpg

ImperialTuba

ImperialTuba

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 59 posts

Have you managed to get a game in with it yet?

Not quite. When I played my first game I only had the marines from Dark Imperium. The friend who hosted me allowed me to use six Aggressors he happened to have around, so I used them to bulk up my force. At the moment I'm assembling the Space Marines from Tooth and Claw, but I still haven't purchased the Predator or Devastators just yet. I'm having second thoughts about the Devastators because they seem like they'll be a vulnerable unit, even if they're way in the rear. Centurion Devastators are a tempting thought, but they seem so expensive, point-wise. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Imperial Fists, Space Marines

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users