30k Dark Angels Models as Black Templars

Have you seen these guys?

The sword & Board praetor begs to be turned into a loyalist with a different shield. I still need sword and Board swordbros anyways hell be a good Sergeant.

The Dreads are pretty, as is the terminator praetor, but I fear the chest pieces with the sculpted on detail might be though to remove.

What do you think?

Edited by Marshal Vespasian

The Praetor is indeed very intirguing, he has a proper knightly tabard. For Dark Angels they are refresingly unhooded, which helps a lot with the Templar aesthetic.

As for the Dreads, I would still prefer the IF or relic ones, I think there's just too much scraping off to do on those to get rid of the DA iconography.

Jeah wouldn't want to go to work on the Dreads either. Too much Detail to remove, easier to get a normal Dread and convert him with templar bits.

I am not sure I am skilled enough to remove the terminators chest piece and have it not look botched. It Was easy enough for the da plastic robes tho.

The sword and Board praetor I think I'll get. He gets a different shield and the stuff from his knee gets removed and he's good to go. Thus brother sean joined my crusade :).

How Hard is it to remove skulpted detail in resin? Can you just file it/cut it with a scalpel?