About new FAQ and beacon angelis

angrom

It is either/or. You can either move something already on the battlefield or set up in the teleportarium.

Personally, I think that it’s not too useful for the turn 1 alpha strike or to bring stuff in from the teleportarium. More usage in moving a backfield unit up to the front line

"Furthermore, in matched play games, units that are not placed on the battlefield during deployment in order to arrive on the battle mid-game as reinforcements cannot arrive on the battlefield during the first battle round." - from the Big FAQ 3, Tactical Reserves.

This is what prevents the Beacon from 'pulling' a unit out of deep strike on turn one. There is no exception for the Beacon Angelis in the Codex or any other FAQ/Errata, so the Beacon has no value for a unit set up in deep strike (well, it could on turns after it gets set up!)

One can use it on a unit that is not in deep strike to 'pull' them to the Beacon, as that is not part of Tactical Reserves - TR is specifically about units that are, "not placed on the battlefield during deployment"

I agree with Kallas, the beacon can't pull from Teleportarium turn 1 because GW has explicitly said no reserves arriving turn 1. 

My question is, with the new FAQ on Teleportarium only for Infantry models, can beacon pull mixed Biker/Infantry units? The beacon rules say either infantry or biker. Does that mean mixed is ok? 

The FAQ change to the Teleportarium was done to deny Rapier Batteries use.

They have a mixed unit of a VEHICLE model and 2 INFANTRY models, that only become separate units after being deployed.

In the previous wording, they could use it because it was an "INFANTRY" unit, but now since the entire unit does not have the INFANTRY keyword, no can do.

Veterans units with a Biker model attached are unaffected since the Biker model is, for all intents and purposes outside of Transports and Bolter Discipline, INFANTRY, because the datasheet for Veterans states that their keyword is INFANTRY.

As you were.

Ok so if I sum everything.

Still not possible to bring a vet kill team squad from teleportarium on turn 1 with it

But now it just solve the debate about can you use it on a mix squad (even if it was on the table turn one) because now

kill team squad are refered as INFANTRY am I right?