Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2000 point list for mini-tournament

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

t-dog1996

t-dog1996

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 242 posts

Hey all!

This weekend I'm taking part in a 4 player round-robin with some friends. It's only an informal tournament but I'm still aiming to win glory in the name of Sanguinius! I used this list in a game yesterday evening and it worked brilliantly, but I expect it could still use some ironing out so if you have any criticism please do let fly!

The basic plan is to use Slamguinius and the Librarian Dreadnought as a turn 1 alpha strike using Forlorn Fury and Wings of Sanguinius to get them up the board together. The Dreadnought can then buff himself with the Quickening whilst Slamguinius can use Red Rampage. The Stormraven, carrying the DC Dread, will fly up with them, using its Assault Cannons and Hurricane Bolters to clear away any chaff and its multi-melta and stormstrike missiles to hopefully put some holes in vehicles. 

The Sternguard Veterans and the Devastators can sit at the back of the board with the Lieutenant and the Captain blasting away at infantry and tanks alike, and they should be able to defend themselves if anyone comes after them. The Scouts are there for board control and harassment purposes. 

Once turn two rolls around the DC Dread will disembark from the (hopefully still alive) Stormraven and Lemartes will drop down with the Death Company, taking advantage of Fury Unbound and Descent of Angels to get into the fight. This will reinforce the attack and hopefully rip the heart out of my opponent's army.

Battalion

HQ

Captain w/Jump Pack, Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield (WL Trait: Artisan of War, Relic: Angel’s Wing, Stratagem: Death Visions of Sanguinius) – 124

Librarian Dreadnought w/Meltagun – 166

Troops

5 Scouts w/Boltgun x 3, Bolt Pistol, Chainsword and Missile Launcher – 75

5 Scouts w/Boltgun x 3, Bolt Pistol, Chainsword and Heavy Bolter – 65

5 Scouts w/Bolt Pistols and Combat Blades – 55

Heavy Support

8 Devastators w/Armorium Cherub, Lascannon x 2 and Missile Launcher x 2 – 199

Battalion

HQ

Captain w/Relic Blade and Master Crafted Boltgun – 86

Lieutenant w/Chainsword and Plasma Pistol – 65

Troops

5 Scouts w/Boltgun x 3, Heavy Bolter, Chainsword and Bolt Pistol – 65

Flyer

Stormraven Gunship w/Twin Assault Cannon, Twin Multi-Melta, and Hurricane Bolters – 338

Vanguard Detachment

HQ

Lemartes – 100

Elites

10 Death Company w/Jump Packs, Power Sword x 4, Power Maul x 2, Power Fist x 2, Chainsword x 2 – 242

9 Sternguard Veterans w/Special Issue Boltguns – 144

Death Company Dreadnought w/Blood Talons and Heavy Flamer x 2 – 143

• Lynnean likes this

"They are the sons of the Angel, the blooded host, the defenders of Humanity. They are strength. They are nobility. They are the Blood Angels, and I say to you there are no more loyal or determined servants of the Emperor alive today."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users