Erasable Titanicus Terminals

Laminating them now, I zoomed them 130% so they each fill up more of the page. At 6’ tall I couldn’t read the half sheets on the table even though the half sheets would fit way better on a sideboard.

Hmm, I hadn't found their legibility a problem yet, but then I'm only 5'11" in heels. :wink: What particularly did you find difficult to read? I might try to adjust them. 

I have noticed that the first dots on the damage track for the reaver and warlord are pre filled in, but not on the warhound chart. Absolutely wonderful sheets. I will definitely be using these. I just wanted to point out the discrepancy. Perhaps you can fill those in as well, and the first dots on the void and reactor track as well.

Gah! Thank you, Aleczander! Well spotted. 

Ok, I've updated the Warhound, and replaced the PDF files. Link again below, just to save you the task of digging back to find the original link in the thread:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wYE8TfzhYtCSOSoi93I0AB1sPGyPTq5N

Gah! moment - take two

Apologies, everyone. I just discovered that I've got the damage thresholds for the Warhound's Head, Body and Legs out by a value of +1. :blush.:

This will teach me for relying on myself for proofreading. I'll get these fixed ASAP. In the meantime, I thought I'd better let you all know. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...