Colour schemes

I've recently ordered the starter £175 box and was wondering if it came with a comprehensive list of legio colour schemes or if there's a list anywhere else.

Also do most people paint the two warlords and 6 knights as two houses to play straight away or is it worth painting all as the same legio? Suggestions welcome.

There is no comprehensive list of Legio colour schemes. There are however examples of quite a few Legios (that also come with Legio-specific rules) in the main Rulebook and the two expansions, Titandeath and Doom of Molech. 

As for how to go about painting the starter box contents, well that totally personal preference. I'd paint them differently and thus make a starting point of two Legios but others might prefer to paint them from the same Legio and go for the more headstrong Maniples... :)

GW has a few tutorial videos for painting some of the Legios, but if you need advice or suggestions just ask here. There's at least one person on here playing each Titan Legio (with perhaps the exception of the Molech ones) so you'll find someone who has first hand experience.

As for the box, I personally went with a single Legio. You'll probably end up eventually getting the box contents for your Maniple(s) anyhow.

Also do most people paint the two warlords and 6 knights as two houses to play straight away or is it worth painting all as the same legio? Suggestions welcome. 

It depends on how much you are a hobby butterfly, and how many people you have that also have their own models.

My plan is to do ~ a maniple per legion I want to do, with one support banner. My househould forces will be from Vyronii for loyalists, and my traitor Knights from Malinax and Devine.

Just keep in mind, all Titans of a maniple and all Knights of a lance must be from the same legio/house :sweat:

Edited by Atia