Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wayward Sons of Asromiamun

Imperium Chaos Thousand Sons

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 327 posts

= PERSONAL LOG: FABRICATOR-GENERAL ZEPHANIAH ADRIYEN, FORGE WORLD RAGNARUS =

= ON THE SUBJECT OF RENEGADE SORCERER ASROMIAMUN =

= BEGIN LOG =

Heresy is not always a damning thing. Redemption is possible, as former Thousand Son Asromiamun has proven.

After slaying Princeps Altair Astor III of House Astor and unwittingly creating the creature that is Lord Leviathan, Sorcerer Asromiamun, Master of Shadows, realized his folly. He had been fighting alongside his brethren at the Burning of Prospero, and fell with his brothers during the Horus Heresy. He realized that he had been fighting on the wrong side for ten thousand years. Asromiamun then stripped his armor of its blue coloring, restoring his original red livery in honor of the Emperor.

Coincidentally, pre-Heresy Thousand Sons coloring resembles that of our own Crimson Knights, and in the heat of battle, all our Knights see is a strangely ornamented battle-brother fighting alongside them.

Asromiamun now fights for the Emperor, interfering with Chaos warbands in the area, taking special pleasure in striking down the Traitors of Leviathan and the Fallen Sixth, as if in repentance for his misdeeds against the forces of Ragnarus. Asromiamun can occasionally be seen striking at the heart of Chaotic warriors, alongside the Crimson Knights, my own Skitarii or House Astor, and he fights particularly fiercely in striking down Word Bearers and Thousand Sons armies who attack us.

Notably, Asromiamun has never been sighted fighting against an Alpha Legion warband. The reason for this has never been uncovered.

= END LOG =

• N1SB likes this

= All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation. =                         = Revere the Omnissiah, for it is the source of all power. =

My first real conversion, the ruinous Lord Rotpurge.                           Project: Steel of Ages, led by Fabricator-General Zephaniah Adriyen.

My Death Guard Warband, the list Lord Rotpurge is a part of.            The home system of the Crimson Knights.

My Astartes list, the Crimson Knights.                                                  "On Lord Leviathan, Fallen Knight of Ragnarus" - Zephaniah Adriyen

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Imperium, Chaos, Thousand Sons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users