How do you play your Telemon

Hy buddies, I was wondering about Telemon and his issue on move. Not having a Machine spirit really sucks. So I am curious about you. How do you use him? Do you put him in cover with vexilla and Trajan or SC? Do you use it with twin fist and DS in the middle of the battle? Do you move it, despite the -1 to hit?

With his range there is no need to move, ever. Stand, shoot, repeat. And even if you absolutely have to move, hitting on 3+ with almost ubiquitous rerolls is still GREAT. I play IG and I have some base for comparison :). 

I haven't used mine recently but never feared moving forward at all... I mean unless you have some serious negatives to hitting (debuffs, etc), the idea is to keep the aura in play. The Aura works for more than just Telemon(s) so by moving forward you may be keeping a shooting aura, AND a -1 to hit aura in play through a large portion of the game. 

That's just me, but I think the Calidus tanks are probably much better suited for sitting on stuff. Perhaps the biggest consideration should really be: What do you have to sit on objectives? I almost never soup up so I'm stuck leaving stuff like that on an objective, which I really don't like doing.

I usually run double arachnis If the opponent has vehicles, then the telemon doesn't need trajaan as much. Otherwise telemon usually sits far back with trajaan and they clear firing lanes with the aid of the caladius