Heavy Support choices

So I just realized, that in order to field my Leviathan Dread I need another heavy support choice, as he is a relic.

What do you guys like to field for heavy support? I was thinking about either a thunderfire cannon or a whirlwind actually, they are both cheap and indirekt fire to harass enemies seems like a good idea.

Hellblasters are a pretty obvoious choice, but costly and I just dont really feel the predator oolpticly speaking.

Eliminators are cheap and if you park them in cover they are a pain to remove, you can use them to take objectives in early game. They may not honorable but they do decent work for their points.

Thunderfire cannon is probably one of the best choices in the codex but its only good against infantry so for antitank you might want a devastator squad.

I've had a lot of luck running a pair of dual storm cannon levis and a duo of thunderfire cannons. Comes out to about 800 points BUT the Levis can more or less dakka down everything they see and those thunderfire cannons are handy for shelling units holding objectives. Considering the tremor shells stratagem just adds a bit of utility blast a unit of genestealers or a big old blob or orks and you can really ruin someones day. You could also consider a 5 man devastator squad with just a single heavy bolter and a Arminium cherub. Keep it cheep, pop hellfire shells on the heavy bolter, using the sgts signum for +1 to hit, deal D3 mortal wounds, then pop the Cherub to deal another D3 mortal wounds...

Edited by Darth Hoodie