Reliable waterslide decal services?

Hi, as the title says, does anybody here know of any companies that will print custom waterslide decals? I have decided to cut my losses with the company I originally commissioned to send me the decals I ordered and I'm wondering if there are some alternative places that could provide the decals I need for my Imperial Knights and eventually my space marines. If they redraw/redesign images that is even better. I understand I might need to look into scale modelling companies rather than strictly wargaming ones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately it was Fallout Hobbies that have failed to deliver my order from last September. I am hoping there is an alternative company since I don't think I have any hope of getting my order delivered to me.

Don't get me wrong, in 2016 they did a great job on the decals for my Mechanicus army, but my most recent experience with Fallout Hobbies was far less successful.

Edited by Magos Takatus

They kept me waiting a few weeks and didn't respond to my email inquiries - but as soon as I disputed my payment, they seemed to be very responsive and I got my decals in a couple days. :whistling:

So I can't say their customer service is good, I just know they have the capability.

Well, I was replied to up until this point, I was told they had run out of transfer paper so I waited and still didn't get my order shipped.  It's a shame because they sell some really nice products. I guess I'll have to get Paypal to sort this out. I fear I've left it too long now. 

I try Wessex transfer last year, there Australian base company.  They've since change owner, so I've not try them recently.  But I was really impress.  It was for a list of campaign names & the order arrive with in a week & a bit.  It was only effected by the Eater holidays.

https://www.facebook.com/WessexTransfers/

You can find my post here

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=440722696362375&id=180193015748679&__tn__=-R

As said they have change owner since then.  But I need to go back & get a few more list of campaign made for me.

Thank you for your help. I can claim for a resolution from one of my orders so hopefully I can get some of the Knight Transfers. I'll have a look at Wessex and Skumb4g shortly. I have heard of Wessex before but I didn't know if anyone had tried using them. Skumb4g Customs is completely new to me.

If Fallout doesn't deliver any transfers I at least have the file he sent me that I should in theory be able to use elsewhere.

Just as a heads up, any further usefulness of that file will depend on it's format, and how it was rendered. If it's a vector file, you're pretty much good to go. If you have a raster file, it's a nice preview, and tool for understanding the layout, but more or less useless to print from since it'll be full of jaggies and artifacts. The easiest way to tell is find the smallest icon, find a round part and zoom in, if it pixelates then it's a raster, if it stays smooth you have a vector.

As an additional suggestion, see who your local print and graphics shops are, you may have to be a bit more proactive in giving specific measurements, but a local shop is someone who can be yelled at, and generally takes payment when the job is done.

I thought I was given a Vector file when I was given a preview but it seems that wasn't the case. If I don't get my decals sent to me I'll just have to try to re-draw the image since I think it should probably look better than my first attempt. :)

Thanks for the advice about the local print/graphics shops, I hadn't considered that avenue at all.