New Obliterators - Conversions

I'm trying to pose them differently as we speak. It's tricky but doable...

Looking forward to seeing the results!

Still WIP

gallery_61265_13297_59547.jpg

Havoc heads work pretty well instead of the standard heads I'd say. Now I just need to figure out what to do with the other arm...

I’ve got two sets of the be new guys and two ambulls waiting to be combined, the scale seems perfect. I’ll definitely have to pillage the Neophyte kit(also bought one for cultists).

• 1 month later...

Resurrect away, brother! Lotsa green stuff work, looks good there! Hoping to see the back as well!

My hobby time has once more slown to a crawl, but I am going to get some ambot legs and experiment from there, methinks.

Yeah, and it's pretty easy to do...I simply covered the upper legs with modelling putty and filed down any unevenness in the surface, but I had to cut off the loin cloth, which wasn't that difficult though. The tassets also go a long way in hiding some problematic areas. I put the legs a bit closer together, but that's just a personal preference of mine and it still would have looked good had I left out that step.

• 1 month later...

Really cool Isengrin!

Thanks man! How's your own obliterator coming along? I'd love to see more.

Nice conversion! I love it.

Thanks a lot! There's a couple things I want to change with the second one though.

Anybody else out there who has tried their hand at converting the two big gun freaks since?