It's not the lack of pictures that makes me thing the release was rushed. It was:
* still only two generic HQs, only one of which is Sororitas
* still only one troops choice (would be nice to have some variety)
* lack of Minor order traits after giving such to Marines, Eldar and Dark Eldar in books that released prior to this one
* loss of storm bolters, power mauls, and (for a canoness) eviscerators on models that already possessed said weapon options in pewter
* Dominions losing their scout move on transports
* units inexplicably going up in price, especially the Immolator, missionaries and preachers
* 17ppm S3 power swords
* Celestians being one of the most complained about units and their buff is negligible at best
* Geminae receiving no buffs to make them playable (2W characters with T3 still die to stiff breezes)
* doing everything they could to deliver on a 2019 release for an army that, after re-reading the codex from the video reviews, probably could have withstood another 3-6 months of playtesting
The lack of pictures just tells me the models weren't finished when the codex went off to printers 3-4 months ago.
Edited by taikishi, 18 November 2019 - 02:16 PM.