I actually have a quiet evening right now so I can finally share some pictures of my Heirophant. So I worked on this guy for about 6 weeks, maybe a bit more. I think I must have done an average of about 2 hours a night on it. I was inspired by a friend to get it ready to enter into Golden Demon at Warhammer Fest back on May 12th. Until I get my ass in gear to work on it... it pretty much lay built, black and dormant for about 2 years, until Christmas when it got some base colours for a game... then the interest died down after that until march. I hope you like it, I got a Finalist Pin for my troubles too which was nice!
I'm aware that these pictures are frustratingly small. I had a sort of shortcut method for changing the picture size, by saving the thumbnail images off our blog... but I think they must have updated it recently so that the thumbnails are a lot smaller. I'm using the exact same method as I did before when I got decent sizes that were small enough for Bolter uploads but a decent size to look at. Ill have to figure out a new way to resize them I think.
Anyway, if you want to see more pictures of it, or these pictures at a more reasonable size feel free to check out the Blog Post on it and just skip the words XD
Id love to hear what you think, if theres anything you would have done differently or something you like that you think I could expand on so please, comments are very welcome!