Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiftyVT's Xana II Mechanicum

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

NiftyVT

NiftyVT

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 86 posts
So that newly previewed Mortisan Soulmason looks like he is riding one sweet Abeyant! At the very least he would make a great base for one.

Kolgrim DeathHowl

Kolgrim DeathHowl

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 681 posts

Great conversions and painting they look fantastic!

NiftyVT

NiftyVT

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 86 posts

Great conversions and painting they look fantastic!

Thanks! I have 10 or so more minis on the painting table about 1/3 done. I planned on finishing them up this past long holiday weekend but I missed out on painting due to an eye issue. I have to spear this cream UNDER my eye lids 3 times a day and it basically makes me blind for an hour or 2. Hopefully I will only have to do it until this friday but it has put a full stop on any hobby progress.
  • Kolgrim DeathHowl likes this

Black_Knight

Black_Knight

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,094 posts
  • Faction: AdMech, DW, IK, Blood Ravens

I love the 30k tanks and you are making me realise that I can't have three normal posed Tech Priests anymore, time I put them under the knife...

gallery_48988_15465_45080.pnggallery_48988_15465_8206.pngETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_01.gif

NiftyVT

NiftyVT

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 86 posts

I love the 30k tanks and you are making me realise that I can't have three normal posed Tech Priests anymore, time I put them under the knife...

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone! Hopefully I will be back in painting action soon! Sadly I have to do the half blinding eye cream for another 2 weeks so very little is getting done hobby wise. 

NiftyVT

NiftyVT

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 86 posts
Finally got a little brush work in. The 5 Ruststalkers are ready for oil wash. And I only need to do the odd detail on the 2 Myrmidons. Then I will oil wash all 7.

I also did some odds and ends on the Castigator and Tech Thralls as spare paint allowed.

Edited by NiftyVT, 11 November 2019 - 07:00 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users