Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Warhammer Fest Germany 2019

Warhammer Fest Germany Event

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Kelborn

Kelborn

++ LECTOR HOSPITIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,786 posts
  • Faction: None - I'm a fluff nerd.

Hey there,

my local GW store manager just confirmed to me that there will be another WHF in Düsseldorf, Germany.

Though he was not allowed to tell me the exact date, the fact that one is definitely coming is enough to ask:

Who of you would like to participate? Someone's interested in a little BnC meet & greet?

Cheers,

Kel

Edited by Kelborn, 26 May 2019 - 07:43 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Brotherhood of the Lost - The Icarion Insurrection: http://www.bolterand...od-of-the-lost/

This is my mod voice. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My mod voice is a means to an end.

Let us avoid it, alright?

Chaoself

Chaoself

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 82 posts
Now that is great News. :)

Machine God

Machine God

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,316 posts
  • Faction: Scions of Ferrus

Ooh a little bit of gaming and then some Alt.

"Borg to the Max!" "Destroy All Flesh!"

gallery_29004_6198_9307.png sml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.png gallery_29004_10383_6245.pnggallery_48988_6285_18080.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifgallery_48988_15465_969.pnggallery_48988_15465_5172.png

The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.

-James Nicoll

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 12,479 posts
Might be able to make it depending on what dates are selected for it. :)

tn_gallery_45765_15430_660.pnggallery_45765_12339_44045.pngtn_gallery_45765_11834_1547.png

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

Accept all challenges, no matter the odds.

Suffer not the Heretic to live.

Abhor the Typo.

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 18,742 posts
  • Faction: Knights of Baal, Dal'yth Sept

I was there last year as part of the bachelor party of a friend (the metalheads walking around with beer? Yep that was us :P ) and it was nice but not sure if I'd go again. Ultimately I'll get all the news almost immediately from WarCom and from here anyway, I don't go there to buy stuff and I don't plan to attent any of the tournaments either. The best thing probably was to see all the new models showcased.

Disclaimer:

If my posts appear rude to you, I apologize. It's not meant to be rude in any way, it's just the way folks are in my country. It's really more about being direct than being rude. I know how it's perceived in the english speaking community and I already try to tone it down but I barely notice when it's too much since it's normal for me.

So yeah, I'm really not rude it's basically just cultural differences that act against me here. Again, I apologize.

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

The Observer

The Observer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,027 posts
  • Faction: The Legions of Yore

I'll probably make it since I've got family there :)

Open for Commissions; Inquire via PM

My own blog (Update: 5.April.2017) smile.png : https://beneathterra.blogspot.ch/

"What if the struggle between the Emperor and Chaos is a simplified example of Hegelian Dialectics that cannot reach a solution due to an insidious, capitalistic bid for the consumers money?" - A censored.gifpost by yours truly, 12th of August 2017, before the clock struck 1AM

AHorriblePerson

AHorriblePerson

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 329 posts
  • Faction: Black Legion

Been there last time, I think I'll go again. happy.png

gallery_108437_14773_20917.png

Marshal Vespasian

Marshal Vespasian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 842 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

Well here I go moving away and they do another Warhammer Fest in the town right next to where I used to live.

Let's see, might crash at a mates place or something like that. Or follow it all on WarCom.

But viciousness and glory were no longer enough. Killing enemies in battle was no longer enough. I wanted to fight the Eternal Crusade. I wanted to win the war.- Reclusiarch Grimaldus
uqpKirY.jpg

Excessus

Excessus

++ APPORTO FERMENTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,313 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion, Thousand Sons

Hmm, Düsseldorf is much closer than Nottingham...I might be able to go...

"Deception IS the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."

Alpha Legion Cell #379, Thousand Sons and other friends - The corruption of cell #379
The Serpent's Lair - Alpha Legion Forum
+++ DIU AD BELLI - Legion War! +++ (2017 ETL replacement)

gallery_48988_10980_12646.pnggallery_29004_9303_652.pngEcJeVZz.pnggallery_48988_13169_1292.pnggallery_48988_10069_14888.pnggallery_61265_13249_83587.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warhammer Fest, Germany, Event

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users