Man, you are a machine. Well done! :thumbsup:

Do you plan on later touch-ups? The coat would benefit from some accents, and the Crux Terminatus on the belt looks a bit odd the way it is... ""empty", for a lack of better words. Not saying the model isn't fine as is, it just feels a bit unfinished to me.

Man, you are a machine. Well done! :thumbsup:

Do you plan on later touch-ups? The coat would benefit from some accents, and the Crux Terminatus on the belt looks a bit odd the way it is... ""empty", for a lack of better words. Not saying the model isn't fine as is, it just feels a bit unfinished to me.

Totally missed the Crux....I'll sort it

Query: Is a Primaris'd version of a non-Primaris character also allowed?

Because I have ordered Asmodai, and I've got some of the Kromlech Not!Dark Angels Primaris bodies showing up soon.

Because I have ordered Asmodai, and I've got some of the Kromlech Not!Dark Angels Primaris bodies showing up soon.

You mean a not-Asmodai Primaris Chaplain? He'll be fine :tu:

All that matters is that he's an eligible ETL Vow, not how you'll play him.

You mean a not-Asmodai Primaris Chaplain? He'll be fine :thumbsup:

All that matters is that he's an eligible ETL Vow, not how you'll play him.

I didn't think of that. Man I'm dumb :lol:

Edited by Gederas

I, Grand Master Belialrise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels Forum and vow to complete Primaris Chaplain (85) and Reiver Squad (100) of total value 185 Points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Primaris Chaplain (stock)

Reiver Squad

- 5x Grav-Chutes

Ordering Boxes now.

I, JGeils81 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete one Aggressor squad with boltstorm gauntlets for 111 points.  Success will bring honor to the First Legion while failure will see me shackled with the title of Oathbreaker until the year's end. 

this is part of my regular 1st vow for ETL, just managed to add it here though for the primaris. 

IMG 3425

My vision is returning so I will be able to get back at it soon...

Seeing all you guys embrace this sub event really makes me proud and happy to be a DA forum member.

Keep at it guys.

If I have missed your complete vow please let me know.

Edited by Lieutenant Arkley

Great news Arkley! Hope the vision comes back to normal asap.

Thanks for organising this I've bought more models (Primaris) because of this! Those shiny Primaris badges look so great I couldn't resist :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:  (I was meant to hold off on buying more this year until I completed my backlog). Oopsie! But a fun oopsie - I can't wait to paint these gorgeous new models (Shadowspear).

Edited by Shaneos