And with my final vow:

I, Gederas, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to the below models for a of total value 596 pts points on or before Sept 1st, 2019.

• Pair of Primaris Lieutenants (Master-Crafted Auto-Bolt Rifles)
  • Knight Warden (Avenger Gatling Cannon. Thunderstrike Gauntlet, Ironstorm Missile Pod, Meltagun)

kcErs3U.jpg

iTzKMHF.jpg

Success will bring me eternal glory for the Lion and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

THE FIRST KNIGHT OF HOUSE DULON SHALL WALK

Edited by Gederas

Brothers,

I present my completed Vow 4: 4th Company, 7th Close Support Squad.

sml_gallery_92852_15589_1084063.jpg

Vow 5:

I, Brother Haim, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a Primaris Chaplain at 85 Points and a Reiver Squad at 100 points, for a total value of 185 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

sml_gallery_92852_15589_739708.jpg

Primaris Chaplain equipped with a Crozius arcanum, Absolvor bolt pistol

Reiver Squad equipped with Heavy bolt pistols, Combat knives and Grav-chutes.

Brothers two questions: When does the ETL end? And can I for example vow a single miniature (i.e. Chaplain, lieutenant, ancient) ?

September 1st, next Sunday, and yes, you can vow any Codex Legal unit, even individual models :tu:

Fifth and final vow is done:

Okay, going for broke:

I, Gederas, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to the below models for a of total value 610 pts points on or before Sept 1st, 2019.

• Pair of Primaris Lieutenants (Master-Crafted Auto-Bolt Rifles)
  • Knight Warden (Avenger Gatling Cannon. Thunderstrike Gauntlet, Ironstorm Missile Pod, Meltagun)

kcErs3U.jpg

iTzKMHF.jpg

Success will bring me eternal glory for the Lion and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

M2DZnY7.jpg