Ha! You’re just jealous because your Dreads are smaller than mine! And your fists too... :lol:

Seriously though, I think the minis are great, even if their associated background is... questionable. I’m just buying them on the basis of aesthetics rather than combat effectiveness or some other grand scheme. I just like the minis too much (and yes the Redemptor is a bit ungainly).

Not a huge fan of hamhandsfistyguns but great job CS!

Stobz finally admitted it!!!!! He’s a small fan of the hamhandsfistyguns!!!!!!!!! We’re breaking him :D

Good luck Brother, good luck ;)

I do like MkX, just not the rest.

My vow for a squad of 6 Plasma Inceptors is here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/356290-dark-angels-outpost/?p=5331031

The requisite "before" picture:

zRNSb69.jpg?1

They're being painted in time for a tournament this weekend, so I hope to have the vow completed by then.

I just finished my first vow, containing amongst other units 3 Inceptors, a Lieutenant in Phobos Armour and Primaris Lieutenants.

med_gallery_85900_15518_127035.jpg

As stated in the other thread, I will provide better pictures in the next days.

PS. To bad for me I found this topic too late, as I packed all my primaris in my first vow instead of spacing them out. I just aquired some agressors for vow 2 but I need some advice for additional stuff for vow 3-5.
I already have Intercessors, Hellblasters, 6 Inceptors (including the 3 above) and 3 Lieutanents.

Edit to avoid double post:

My second vow will contain a squad of agressors.

Edited by Isual

Brothers, My 1st ETL vow has been made, i hereby post my before pictures as i pledge these Primaris reinforcements to our cause:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/356290-dark-angels-outpost/?p=5340947

Primaris WIP

For the lion!

Edit: Powered Armour fingers on the cogitator
Edited by Fierce Bear

• 2 weeks later...

My first vow contained an OOC Primaris Marine, to be painted in the colours of the Angels of Absolution.

He is done:

UguNsdo.jpgqubVpye.jpg

To be honest, I did not enjoying painting this one. So I will not do any more Primaris models for this ETL, sorry.

Edited by Darnok

Vow 2, Redemptor Dreadnought, Completed.

ETL Vow 2 Completed 2

ETL Vow 2 Completed

For my third Vow,  I, Brother Haim, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete an Aggressor Squad armed with Flamestorm Gauntlets at a total value of 117 Points.

ETL Vow 3

My vow is complete all units now done the full marine half of the shadowspear box set

Some models are better done than others and at some stage I'm going to put transfers on but I need to sort stuff out as i'm not sure f I'll have time in the next month or so.

will try and get some more pics done of the individual units

Shadowspear