Lurker becoming poster

Hello all!

I'm a long time lurker who has used B&C as a window to the hobby even when I've been out of it myself for several years.

My history goes back to RT days when I was a wee nipper, band I played through second edition, my armies being Blood Angels and Black Legion. Epic and university made me miss third edition, and I only played a handful of 40k games until sixth. I got back into the hobby in sixth edition and had a lot of fun with some narrative gaming but was on hiatus for much of seventh. That system didn't do it for me.

Eighth has seemed interesting since it released and I was slowly getting back into painting up my Astra Militarum....

....until the new Chaos release.

I fell in love with those models and have sworn allegiance to the Black Legion and the Warmaster once more, painting black ceramite as I once did so many millennia ago. Or rather, two decades ago. Time is funny in the eye.

I've got the troops and HQ's for a batallion painted now and the ETL has got me fired up to get some chaos firepower painted. Hence, I've decided to emerge from the Eye (...IE forum lurking) to take part!

Kleo

Welcome to the B&C :smile.:

Do you still have your old Blood Angels models? Even if you're not collecting them anymore it would be good to see them over on the BA board :smile.:

They are, alas, long gone - and some of the first models I painted in my early teens. They were not a pretty sight