IT'S FINALLY HERE, PRAISE BE!

Well I don't have everything I'm going to vow right now and shipping might take long enough to keep me from vowing at all so I'm doing this in three steps. Thank the Emperor Space Marines encompass IF, CF and BT so I can push forward with my Last Wall army! First up Crimson Fists to get my foot in the door and to stave off the mountain of yellow that I have to paint :tongue.:.

I CaptnRussia rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete

one Sternguard Squad: 3 special issue boltguns, 1 combi-grav, 1 storm bolter, 1 plasma cannon, and 1 multi-melta (157)

one drop pod with deathwind missile launcher(68)

worth a total of 225 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

beginning pic

RCtQS7O.jpg

For Dorn and the Emperor!

Edited by CaptnRussia

OK Space Marines! We have high expectations from you this year - you must rival Chaos Space Marines on a standalone basis because.... ermm... no reason! :tongue.:

Right now all that matters is participation levels. Big vows are of course welcome, but nothing beats participation levels. Number of participants per forum is by far the most important metric in the ETL!

So you guys have at the moment 17 participants (nice!) but CSMs have 27 (nicer!!!)

Having said that, the momentum is pretty good here so keep it up! :thumbsup:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

---------------------------------

DO YOU WANT TO WANT TO WRITE THE HISTORY OF ETL VII?

JOIN THE MARK OF LIBER!

gallery_48988_15465_30555.png

I, Burni, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete the units listed below of total value 2123 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Primaris Captain: master-crafted auto bolt rifle; power sword 86

Primaris Captain: plasma pistol; power fist 92

Captain in Phobos Armour 119

Captain in Gravis Armour 118

Librarian in Phobos Armour 111

Primaris Chaplain 77

Lieutenant in Phobos Armour 86

Primaris Lieutenant 74

Primaris Lieutenant: power sword 74

5 Intercessors: Intercessor Sergeant; 4 Intercessors 85

10 Infiltrators : Infiltrator Sergeant; Infiltrator Helix Adept; 8 Infiltrators  230

Primaris Apothecary 68

3 Aggressors: Aggressor Sergeant; 2 Aggressors; flamestorm gauntlets 108

Primaris Ancient 69

3 Suppressors : Suppressor Sergeant; 2 Suppressors  105

7 Hellblasters: Hellblaster Sergeant; 6 Hellblasters 231

3 Eliminators: Eliminator Sergeant; 2 Eliminators 72

2,123 points

I hope these images are okay, they are bagged together as I painted in subassemblies and I needed to keep parts together. Let me know if there's a problem.

IMG 3480

IMG 3481

IMG 3482

IMG 3483

IMG 3484

IMG 3485

IMG 3486

IMG 3487

"Lord Reclusiarch," came a nervous voice from the entry of the chamber. After a second, emboldened by the lack of reply, th chapter serf cleared his throat with a noisey cough before calling int othe darkness again, "Lord Reclusiarch?" his voice reverberated into the darkness echoing in the relative silence, his only reply from the inky black void beyond was the hum of the Liber's various servo driven systems. The serf breathed a deep sigh of relief and started to turn to leave the room when a deep voice stopped him in his tracks.

" Why have you disturbed me?" came a raspy cold reply from the darkness and the chapter serf froze, his heart in his throat. He turned and attempted to stammer a reply but no intelligable words came out. After a second of stumbling over what he was trying to say his words trailed off at the sight that emerged from the darkness. A giant clad in baroque armour as black as the darkness from which he emerged moved from where he had stood hidden in the shadows. The pelt of some lost Terran animal lay drapped around his shoulders, covered in a pattern that tricked and misled the eye. Upon one shoulder pad the giant wore the symbol of the Legio Bolter and Chainsword whilst on the other, a emerald green leopards head swallowed a silouetted star on a field of alabaster white. A skull faced helmet, the death mask of the God-Emperor, hung at his side whilst his scarred face looked coldly at the cowering man in the door way. The giant came to stand before the serf, towering over the attendant. When it became clear the serf wasn't going to answer his the Chaplain the giant prompted again.

"Well," his gravelly voice demanded, "Why have you come to me after all this time?" his commanding tone spurred the serf to words,

" Captain Semper, Lord Reclusiarch. He has..." the man began to spill out, his words now starting flow like a waterfall before a raised bionic hand cut off his words.

" Has it really been that long?" the Chaplain said, more to himself then the cowering man before him. He seemd lost in thought for a moment before turning his gaze back to the serf..

" So be it. Send word to the Captain, we will answer the call. And send word to the Argent Forge. Tell its keepers their Master has need of them once again..."

I ,Brother Argent, answer the call of the ETL and vow, for the honour of the Adeptus Astartes, the Liber and my once proud (and first) but long lost Chapter the Star Leopards to complete before the 1st September:

- A Five man Intercessor Squad armed with Bolt rifles and an Auxiliary grenade launcher. This comes in at 77 Points (96 - 18 for the already painted Sarge *already cleared with Semper)

gallery_36568_15515_47771.jpg

- A Five man Intercessor Squad armed with Assault Bolt Rifles and an Auxiliary grenade launcher. This comes in at 95 Points.

gallery_36568_15515_73821.jpg

- A Primaris Lieutenant armed with a power sword and magnetised head/helmet option. This comes at 74 Points

gallery_36568_15515_42739.jpggallery_36568_15515_3895.jpg

- A (totally not Blood Angel Successor) Space Marine Captain armed with a Relic Blade and a Jump pack. This comes at 114 Points.

gallery_36568_15515_50859.jpg

This vow totals 360 Points

Not as much as I had first hoped but I am playing it safely this year and hope to make the Five vow mark as well. Good luck all and lets do this thing.

I Burias rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX in the name of the Ultramarines chapter on the side of the Space Marines and vow to complete 

• Captain Phobos Armour
  • Librarian Phobos Armous
  • Lietenant Phobos Armour
  • Infiltrators 10- Including Helix
  • Supressor Squad (3)
  • Eliminator Squad (3)
  • Marneus Calgar (artificer armour) 

• Captain (master-crafted boltgun, relic blade) 
  • Captain (master-crafted boltgun, thunder hammer) 
  • Captain (combi-plasma) 
  • Captain with Jump Pack (master-crafted boltgun, relic blade) 
  • Chaplain (power fist) 
  • Scout Squad (5 with sniper rifles, camo cloaks) 
  • Company Champion (master-crafted power sword) 
  • Company Ancient 
  • Terminator Squad (5 with 4 storm bolters, assault cannon, power sword, 3 power fists, chainfist) 
  • Sternguard Veteran Squad (7 with 5 special-issue boltguns, storm bolter, combi-melta, power fist*) 
  • Vanguard Veteran Squad (5 with 2 plasma pistols, relic blade, 2 power axes, power fist, lightning claw) 
  • Vanguard Veteran Squad with Jump Packs (7 with grav pistol, 2 lightning claws**, power axe, storm shield) 
  • Reiver Squad (5 with grav-chutes) 
  • Reiver Squad 5  grav chutes
  • Rhino (storm bolter) 
  • Rhino (storm bolter) 
  • Rhino (storm bolter)

of total value  2,598 on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Edited by Burias-Drak'shal

I Ultrad81 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete 1x Marneus Calgar in Armour of Heracles and 2x Victrix Honour Guards of total value 270 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

med_gallery_61085_15519_611384.jpg

Edited by Ultrad81

I, Larkyn rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete a Captain, a Lieutenant, a Librarian, a Chapter Champion, and 3 Company Veterans for a total value of 387 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

sJl35i.jpg

uf739Y.jpg

I, Reinhard, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Black Templars of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete one 5 man squad of hellblasters with plasma incinerators for a total value of 165 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. No Pity, No Remorse, No Fear!

gallery_65134_15160_100160.jpg

PS: These are the points values from my codex, I don't think they've changed since? If anyone knows otherwise please let me know and I'll update accordingly

Where'd you get those shoulder pads? I like them!

I Primarch83 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete Spartan Landraider 519, Primaris LT 75, LT in Phobos Armour 86 , 10 Primaris Reviers 220, Gravis Captain 118, Repulsor 305, 10 Primaris Hellblasters 330, 5 Primaris Inceptors 225, 6 Primaris Intercessors 102, Stormhawk Interceptor 207,Stormraven Gunship 315 on or before September 1st, 2019, for a total of 2502 Points. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_32248_15392_247190.jpg

gallery_32248_15392_186984.jpg

gallery_32248_15392_525677.jpg

gallery_32248_15392_312699.jpg

gallery_32248_15392_216518.jpg

gallery_32248_15392_648649.jpg

gallery_32248_15392_687508.jpg

gallery_32248_15392_734357.jpg

gallery_32248_15392_512821.jpg

gallery_32248_15392_487176.jpg

Good luck and happy painting brothers!!!

Cheers Primarch83

Edited by Primarch83

I, MajorNese, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX VII, on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and for the glory of the Ravenspire, vowing to complete one captain in phobos armour (119p), 10 infiltrators (230p), 3 bolt aggressors (111p), one redemptor dakka dreadnought (161p), 3 eliminators (72p) and 5 heavy hellblasters (175p) for a total of 868 points, before 1st September 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

etl03ki0.jpg

(Yes, the aggressors' bases had been drybrushed, I basecoated over them again, see detail pics)

aggrx3k5s.jpg

hellblasterhqkit.jpg

infild2kld.jpg

redsnipercpt52jut.jpg

I Eberious rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes Black Templars and vow to complete Redemptor Dreadnought, Emperors Champion, two 5 man Intercessors of total value 446 on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

But I shall not fail.

Before  2jwSXKA.jpg

I Focslain rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the +Adeptus Astartes+ and vow to complete a Space Marine force (list in spoiler) of total value 1507 on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

+ HQ +

Captain in Phobos Armour [6 PL, 119pts]: Camo cloak, Master-crafted instigator bolt carbine

Librarian in Phobos Armour [6 PL, 111pts]: Camo cloak, Force sword

Lieutenant in Phobos Armour [5 PL, 86pts]: Grav-chute, Master-crafted occulus bolt rifle

Primaris Captain w/Power Fist [6 PL, 92pts]: Plasma pistol, Power fist

+ Troops +

Infiltrator Squad [11 PL, 230pts]: 8x Infilltrator, Infiltrator Helix Adept, Infiltrator Sergeant

Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 99pts]: Auto Bolt Rifle, Auxiliary Grenade Launcher . 4x Intercessor . Intercessor Sergeant: Power fist

Intercessor Squad [10 PL, 189pts]: Auto Bolt Rifle, Auxiliary Grenade Launcher . 9x Intercessor . Intercessor Sergeant: Power fist

Tactical Squad [9 PL, 197pts]
. 7x Space Marine
. Space Marine Sergeant: Combi-melta, Thunder hammer . Space Marine w/Heavy Weapon: Multi-melta . Space Marine w/Special Weapon: Meltagun

+ Fast Attack +

Suppressor Squad [5 PL, 105pts]
. 2x Suppressor: 2x Accelerator autocannon, 2x Grav-chute . Suppressor Sergeant: Accelerator autocannon, Grav-chute

+ Heavy Support +

Eliminator Squad [3 PL, 72pts]
. 2x Eliminator: 2x Bolt sniper rifle, 2x Camo cloak . Eliminator Sergeant: Bolt sniper rifle, Camo cloak

+ Flyer +

Stormhawk Interceptor [10 PL, 207pts]: 2x Assault cannon, Las-talon, Typhoon missile launcher

++ Total: [76 PL, 1,507pts] ++

ETL 1

And this is just the beginning.

I TheOneTrueZon rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX for the honor and glory of the +Adeptus Astartes+ and vow to complete 20x Black Templar Neophytes, a total value of 225 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

rpvZux3.jpg

1x Scount Sniper w/ Camo Cloak - 16

6x Neophyte w/ Shotgun - 66

11x Neophyte w/ Pistol & Combat Knife - 121 

2x Neophyte w/ Pistol & Chainsword - 22

I JAG Templar rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX for the honor and glory of the +Adeptus Astartes+ and vow to complete a total value of 353 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

5 ‘counts as’ scouts with camo cloaks and sniper rifles (80)

1 redemptor dread (162)

3 aggressors (111)

gallery_72111_11908_129496.jpeg

Edited by JAG Templar

IhM7TXW.jpgIhM7HmO.jpgHello new here after serving the great devourer for years I have been enlightened and serve the emperor once again.

I jerethdatiger rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the adepts astartes and vow to complete a 6 man unit of rievers (easy build) and a 6 man unit of intercessors (easy build) of total value 210 on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

The chapters chosen are emperors spears and charcadon astra. Can't decide so I will paint a test unit of each.

JPEG 20190605 011017 compress52

IMG 20190605 010655 compress75

IMG 20190603 002358 Min

Edit to fix images update soon

Edited by Jerethdatiger

I, MajorNese, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX VII, on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and for the glory of the Ravenspire, vowing to complete one captain in phobos armour (119p), 10 infiltrators (230p), 3 bolt aggressors (111p), one redemptor dakka dreadnought (161p), 3 eliminators (72p) and 5 heavy hellblasters (175p) for a total of 868 points, before 1st September 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

(Yes, the aggressors' bases had been drybrushed, I basecoated over them again, see detail pics)

. . . and that ladies and gentlemen, is called Integrity.  :thumbsup:

PS: omg  I keep forgrtting how overcosted Hellblasters feel. Good time for doing some Infiltrators too :wink:

Edited by Dracos