PS: omg  I keep forgrtting how overcosted Hellblasters feel. Good time for doing some Infiltrators too :wink:

Yep, that does increase the motivation to do more of these guys. Though it should be enough at my resulting 15 infiltrators, there's no way they earn back their points. Which doesn't mean I don't have even more infantry on sprue.

For second vow, I've kept myself busy to prepare two more vehicles. Still need some details like gear, sandbags and symbols, but I'll do that during painting burnout.

I,Chaplain Corvid, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete one captain and 5 Intecessors of total value 168 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. Edited by Chaplain Corvid

OK, fantastic momentum here! :tu:

Just a warning though, the CSMs have 10 more participants at this stage. You guys are doing very well indeed - but hopefully more will join until the first Weekly Update this weekend...

---------------------------------

DO YOU WANT TO WANT TO WRITE THE HISTORY OF ETL VII?

JOIN THE MARK OF LIBER!

gallery_48988_15465_30555.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I,ST.Lazarus, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete one captain in gravis armour and 1 primaris Lieutenant of total value 192 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Terra wills it!

51ny9pj6t3131.jpg

ipvo15q97by21.jpg

I, golfdeltafoxtrot, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Raven Guard of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete 5 Space Marine Scouts with boltguns of total value 55 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_103206_14222_7973.jpg

It's not a big vow, I know, but I've got multiple sets of legs to paint so that my Scouts can ride in this.

gallery_103206_14222_24085.jpg

More details on my LSS work can be found in the WIP thread linked in my sig.

Edited by golfdeltafoxtrot

I, phoenix01, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes Ultramarines and vow to complete one (1) Contemptor Dreadnought with Dreadnought combat weapon, Storm Bolter, and Kheres pattern assault cannon, for a total value of 145 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I'm going to start with this. If I get it done, I'll add more.gallery_37154_11353_42046.jpg

VOW COMPLETE http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/356286-space-marines-outpost/?p=5330518

Edited by phoenix01

I h0U5e rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete 1x Captain, 1x Chief Librarian Tigurius, 10x Scouts, 1x Relic Contemptor Dreadnought, 4x Victrix Honour Guard, 1x Relic Leviathan Dreadnought, 1x Thunderfire Cannon and 1x Roboute Guilliman of total value 1549 on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

tfIdDB7.jpg

SmUIrLa.jpg

@ Major Nesses: that looks amazing Major! Really like your style there... Is he on a DA themed base? :wink:

@ h0U5e: Wow! What an entrance! Good luck with that! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

First model of the vow finished - need it for a game tomorrow. There's no motivation like a deadline...  :biggrin.:

Oh that's some sweet sweet stuff right there. 

The pouches are a nice touch. I can picture a conversation between the Redemptor and a Primaris.

Primaris: Bit peckish, wish I had a protein supplement bar.

Redemptor: Brother, your hunger will be sated, I have one in this pouch up here :: points to his shoulder::

Primaris: Can you grab it for me, you're.... almost 7 feet taller than I am. 

Redemptor: I cannot ::flexes power fist:: I am not made for such subtle movements. If you are hungry, you must climb. 

Primaris: ......

Edited by TheOneTrueZon

I Rizara rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and for the Glory of Dorn, Vow to complete 2 redemptor dreadnoughts, 6 aggressors, a primaris Lieutenant, and a Pedro Kantor of total value 769 points on or before septermber 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the badge of oathbreaker until the year-end. As an added bonus, i will also be completing the new resin bases for 11 previous painted models for the army along with the bases for this batch of crimson Fists. Pictured below is my vow, not shown is the new bases which I need to work on drilling the bottoms to add magnets and transfering the models to the new bases after i paint them.

med_gallery_1313_15136_15455.jpg