Excellent to see progress and commitment here in the SMs Outpost! :thumbsup:

@ Brother Argent: I will make sure to add your challenge in the next update! Very nice! :thumbsup:

*snip* 5 intercessors of the Eagles Eternal Fifth company Third squad at 85 points (for now?). 

Just to clarify: 

The points values of a vow will not change retrospectively when the new Codex hits the shelves. Vows remain unchanged provided they are correct at the time of vowing. Only vows that are made after the release of the new Codex are affected by the new Codex' points.

Just want to make this point clear - it is also mentioned in the FAQs... :wink:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

For a bit of good natured teasing from the Traitor side... we've overtaaaken youuuuu~

But seriously, don't just lie down after we have done so. A victory for Chaos is only a true victory if we have to fight for it! We'll still be fighting the Blood Angels, the Dark Angels and the Loyalists of the past, but to see you all down here? Never! Who were our most stallwart enemies for so many years? Who challenged us and tested us to our limits before? Rise up and show that you EARNED a rivalry with the Chaos Space Marine Forum. SHOW YOUR MIGHT!

And good luck!

Well, then let's do something about that...

I, MajorNese, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX VII, on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and for the glory of the Iron Hands, Mars and the holy Toaster, vowing to complete one LandRaider (2x twin LC, twin HB) for a total of 297 points, before 1st September 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

landraideraojwh.jpg

Since FW discontinued the model (eliminating any hopes for AdMech rules), there's no reason not to give the good old Mechanicum LandRaider an astartes spin.

4th vow complete:

gallery_65134_15160_205144.jpg

Or is it? Holy Emperor is that camera closeup brutal. It made it painfully clear that I need to do some cleanup...

(Just to make it crystal clear to Captain Semper, I am still announcing its completion!)

We'll see if I make a 5th vow or not, its starting to cut it close.

Finally getting paint on my brush after breaking my arm, surgery, and some new hardware. I'm more space marine that some of you now!

Got all of the base colors and highlights done on my LT (and a couple intercessors, not part of my vow) and some details done. I should be able to finish my vow by the 1st, although I'm saddened that my injury means no other vows will have a chance to get done.

osehzOIh.jpg

So after looking at what I had left I decided to try and take this nice a simple. Hopefully I won't shot myself in the foot for this.

I Focslain rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the +Adeptus Astartes+ and vow to complete a squad of Aggessors of total value 111 on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Aggesorwip1

Good to see some solid completions from the SMs camp! Now let's see some more, especially completions among the first vows! ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Rl has been a big old pile of suck, but I haven't forgotten and the crusade marches ever closer to completion.

My surprise vow 5

I <insert vow text here> promise to complete

++ Patrol Detachment (Imperium - Space Marines) [64 PL, 1,158pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

**Chapter Selection**

+ Troops +

Tactical Squad [9 PL, 106pts]
. 4x Space Marine
. Space Marine Sergeant: Bolt pistol, Chainsword
. Space Marine w/Heavy Weapon: Grav-cannon and grav-amp

Tactical Squad [9 PL, 146pts]
. 7x Space Marine
. Space Marine Sergeant
. . Boltgun/Bolt pistol
. Space Marine w/Heavy Weapon: Heavy bolter
. Space Marine w/Special Weapon: Flamer

+ Elites +

Cataphractii Terminator Squad [12 PL, 188pts]
. Cataphractii Sergeant: Combi-bolter, Grenade harness, Lightning Claw
. Cataphractii Terminator: Chainfist, Combi-bolter
. Cataphractii Terminator: Lightning Claw (Pair)
. Cataphractii Terminator: Lightning Claw (Pair)
. Cataphractii Terminator: Combi-bolter, Power fist

+ Flyer +

Caestus Assault Ram [16 PL, 370pts]: Twin magna-melta

Storm Eagle Assault Gunship [18 PL, 348pts]: Twin heavy bolter, Vengeance launcher
. Two twin hellstrike launchers: 2x Twin hellstrike launcher

++ Total: [64 PL, 1,158pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

On or before September first. 

IMG 20190811 232152 compress25

S l400 (4)

JPEG 20190813 022842 compress59

The storm raven is a repaint from a   website rescue

Good, I see the SMs are alive and kicking! :)

@ Focslain: A nice vow to complement your previous completion - good luck mate! I painted my own Aggressors for the DAs - the first Primaris I ever did - and they are a blast to paint!

@ Jerethdatiger: You know the event ends on Sept 1 now, don't you? ;) Good luck man!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well, then let's do something about that...

I, MajorNese, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX VII, on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and for the glory of the Iron Hands, Mars and the holy Toaster, vowing to complete one LandRaider (2x twin LC, twin HB) for a total of 297 points, before 1st September 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Vow completed - same-page finish, yay...

aimg_1012kej6s.jpg

aimg_1015lhkmx.jpg

To continue with a small vow 3 until the weekend:

I, MajorNese, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX VII, on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and for the glory of the Iron Hands, Mars and the holy Toaster, vowing to complete one squad of Intercessors (5x autobolt rifle, auxilia grenade launcher) for a total of 91 points, before 1st September 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

aimg_1016xqkev.jpg

Enough to keep me occupied until the weekend. Then the trio of Moirax should have arrived, which will end up as vow 4.