+++Blood Angels Outpost+++

I Indefragable rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete the below listed "Vow 1" units of total value 1622pts* on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

*due to Red Thirst-like zeal on my part, I forgot to take pics before actually starting on some of them. As such these units marked with a *unit* will have their points value reduced by 25% for the purposes of scoring in ETL VII. Remember the lessons of Dante, fraters: bloodlust is useful so long as it does not take you out of position, for an early charge can be just as disastrous as a failed charge.

Vow 1

HQ:

The Sanguinor (Conversion)

150pts

Captain

--Master-Crafted boltgun

-Power sword

81pts

*Librarian Dreadnought*

-Dreadnought CCW w/ meltagun

154pts*

*counted at 75% value for 115pts

ELITES:

*Death Company Dreadnought*

-Blood Talons

--Underslung storm bolter

--Underslung melta gun

-Magna Grapple

136pts

*counted at 75%  value for 102pts

-Blood Talons

--Underslung melta gun

-Magna Grapple

136pts

*counted at 75%  value for 102pts

*Dreadnought*

-Twin-linked autocannon x 2

126pts

*counted at 75%  value for 94pts

Death Company x 14

-Jump Packs

-Power fist + boltgun x 3

-Boltgun + chainsword x 11

307pts

Death Company x 5

-Jump Packs

-Thunder hammer x 1

-Power sword + boltgun x 2

-Boltgun + chainsword x 2

124pts

Sanguinary Guard x 10

-Encarmine Sword + Angelus boltgun x 3

-Encarmine Sword + Plasma pistol x 1

-Power fist + Plasma pistol x 5

-Power fist + Inferno pistol x 1 (and death mask, but I don't think it's Codex Compliant to only have 1 and I'm too lazy to look up the Index rules for 2pts)

348pts

*Vanguard Veterans x 5* (A)

-Chainsword + Storm Shield x 3

-Dual Chainsword x 1

-Sgt Thunder hammer + inferno pistol

114pts

*counted at 75%  value for 85pts

Vanguard Veterans x 5 ( B )

-Dual Chainsword x 1

114pts

=1,790pts RAW

1622pts counted towards ETL

The Sanguinor (Conversion

Vow 1 Sanguinor Conversion

Captain

Vow 1 Captain

Librarian Dreadnought, Dreadnought, Death Company Dreadnought x 2
(note weapons have some paint on them already)

Vow 1 Dreads

Death Company x 14

Vow 1 DC 14

Death Company x 5

Vow 1 DC 5

Sanguinary Guard x10

Vow 1 SG 10

Vanguard Veterans x 5 (A...note black on stormshield, et al...)

Vow 1 VV A

Vow 1 VV B

What a vow, Indy! :smile.:

Wish me luck. It's going to be a tight one, but I need to get stuff done. Kid on the way, due in October, and likely to be moving to a new place over the summer as well, so if I don't get this stuff done now, I may never.

#holdthegates #notonestepbackwards #darkestbeforethedawn #finesthour

Been away from awhile and I didn't notice the ETL was going on while I finished my BA Librarian Dreadnought and Captain.

But I'm assembling a unit of Suppressors at the moment. I can still make a first pledge? And Vanguard units are legal I assume, even though the Shadowspear units are not listed in the first post?

I won't be able to do much in terms of models/points, but every little bit helps right? :smile.:

Yes,

yes,

yes :smile.:

Alright then!

I, RedemptionNL, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete a Suppressor Squad of a total value of 105 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

teFkKk8.png

Not a big fan of the models, especially the wonky poses and the flight stands. Tried to alleviate it a bit by using some bits of scenery instead of those flimsy flight stands. Not totally happy with it, but it's the best I can do without totally cutting up and reposing the models - which I am no expert in - and risk making it even worse.

I dice4thedicegod rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete the below listed "Vow 1" units of total value 358points* on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Leviathan

gallery_124500_15401_615435.jpeg

Scouts

gallery_124500_15401_327695.jpeg

I Indefragable rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete the below listed "Vow 1" units of total value 1622pts* on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

*due to Red Thirst-like zeal on my part, I forgot to take pics before actually starting on some of them. As such these units marked with a *unit* will have their points value reduced by 25% for the purposes of scoring in ETL VII. Remember the lessons of Dante, fraters: bloodlust is useful so long as it does not take you out of position, for an early charge can be just as disastrous as a failed charge.

Vow 1

HQ:

The Sanguinor (Conversion)

150pts

Captain

--Master-Crafted boltgun

-Power sword

81pts

*Librarian Dreadnought*

-Dreadnought CCW w/ meltagun

154pts*

*counted at 75% value for 115pts

ELITES:

-Blood Talons

--Underslung melta gun

-Magna Grapple

136pts

*counted at 75% value for 102pts

-Blood Talons

--Underslung melta gun

-Magna Grapple

136pts

*counted at 75% value for 102pts

*Dreadnought*

-Twin-linked autocannon x 2

126pts

*counted at 75% value for 94pts

Death Company x 14

-Jump Packs

-Power fist + boltgun x 3

-Boltgun + chainsword x 11

307pts

Death Company x 5

-Jump Packs

-Thunder hammer x 1

-Power sword + boltgun x 2

-Boltgun + chainsword x 2

124pts

Sanguinary Guard x 10

-Encarmine Sword + Angelus boltgun x 3

-Encarmine Sword + Plasma pistol x 1

-Power fist + Plasma pistol x 5

-Power fist + Inferno pistol x 1 (and death mask, but I don't think it's Codex Compliant to only have 1 and I'm too lazy to look up the Index rules for 2pts)

348pts

*Vanguard Veterans x 5* (A)

-Dual Chainsword x 1

114pts

*counted at 75% value for 85pts

-Dual Chainsword x 1

114pts

=1,790pts RAW

1622pts counted towards ETL

The Sanguinor (Conversion

Captain

Librarian Dreadnought, Dreadnought, Death Company Dreadnought x 2

(note weapons have some paint on them already)

Death Company x 14

Death Company x 5

Sanguinary Guard x10

Vanguard Veterans x 5 (A...note black on stormshield, et al...)

Most welcome and ambitious vow there Indy, we are all routing for you to get it done. Don't forget the WIPs and all the best :)

... And all the best for October ;) Hope everything is well in that regard so far.

Edited by Jolemai

Been away from awhile and I didn't notice the ETL was going on while I finished my BA Librarian Dreadnought and Captain.

But I'm assembling a unit of Suppressors at the moment. I can still make a first pledge? And Vanguard units are legal I assume, even though the Shadowspear units are not listed in the first post?

I won't be able to do much in terms of models/points, but every little bit helps right? :smile.:

Yes,

yes,

yes :smile.:

Alright then!

I, RedemptionNL, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete a Suppressor Squad of a total value of 105 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

teFkKk8.png

Not a big fan of the models, especially the wonky poses and the flight stands. Tried to alleviate it a bit by using some bits of scenery instead of those flimsy flight stands. Not totally happy with it, but it's the best I can do without totally cutting up and reposing the models - which I am no expert in - and risk making it even worse.

Glad to have you on board Red :) As stated, every little helps our cause and helps clear your backlog too :)

As for the models, anything you do will improve them as it's your take on the models and with paint they should look better too - there was a time when I didn't like my Sicaran but I love her now having constructing her (twice), painting, and playing her on the field.

I dice4thedicegod rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete the below listed "Vow 1" units of total value 358points* on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Leviathan

gallery_124500_15401_615435.jpeg

Scouts

gallery_124500_15401_327695.jpeg

Tasty little vow that :tu:

Very interested in the Scouts and a Leviathan is always good to see complete. All the best :)

Got a little bit of progress going on. The libby dread is starting to take shape, one arm is just about done and the halberd arm is about halfway done. The main body has gotten a little bit of work on the not-armored-frame.

Additionally I finished airbrushing my Astraeus so it's ready to get the brush once I've finished up the libby dread.

gallery_85034_14559_47698.jpg

gallery_85034_14559_11185.jpg

Hoping to get a little more progress done this weekend, fingers crosed.

A lot of activity in the BA camp I see. Good... good... 

@ dice4thedicegod: An excellent Leviathan there man - and an inspiring base too! 

Keep going guys, the more of the Sons of the Angel that join, the better!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!